PHOTO FUN week of 3/3/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
MadHatter said:
Deano, is that a P2k E6?, does it have sound etc.?
Spanky, your Diner scene is SLAP AWESOME!:thumb:

Mark, NICE PICS!:thumb: your FIRST pic is probably the BEST SCENE i have seen out of all your pics;). GREAT JOB!!!:thumb:

Ralph, your KP&W GP and covered hoppers REALLY LOOK GREAT!!!:thumb: i think your KP&W was a GREAT addition to your Penn Central layout:thumb:.

Steve, OUTSTANDING tunnel shot!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Herc, WOW!:eek: your pic looked so REAL, i had to do a double take;). GREAT JOB!!!:thumb:

Tom, DOUBLE WOW!!!:eek: :eek: you have "SLAP MASTERED" FORREST'S/WOODS!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: THOSE PICS ARE FANTASTIC!!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

MadHatter, YES!, that P2k E6 has sound in it, ALL MY ENGINES DO!:thumb: its an "older P2k", so i had to change the light in it out to a DCC compatible one, and i installed Loksound in it:D. it NOW runs/sounds GREAT, and i programed the mars light to work, so thats pretty cool:thumb:. HONESTLY, if i were to do it again, i would have just bought it with sound already in it;). by the time i bought the Loksound decoder, and lights, i ended up only saving about $20-$30:rolleyes:, as opposed to buying it with sound already in it.

announce1 GREAT PICS SO FAR, KEEP 'EM COMING!!!:thumb:

I posted my UP passenger engines in this thread, but i actually have one more:D, a UP PA, here it is RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX, it is one of my 5000 projects i have to do:rolleyes:, but haven't had the time to start it yet:eek:ops:. the LAST pic is of a UP SW3 moving freight through the yard(circa 1968);). THANKS!:D -Deano View attachment 35550 View attachment 35551

Attachments

• UP PA.JPG
    UP PA.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 95
  • UP SW3.JPG
    UP SW3.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 96

chessie4155

Mar 17, 2006
Vincennes, Ind.
www.geocities.com
Great Pics Everyone. :thumb: Keep em comin!
Here's a few more.
1. EB Amtk #30 and a CR local.
2. Lookin out the front windshield down Main street
3. Caught by an Eastbound.

Attachments

• 16.JPG
    16.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 98
  • 17.JPG
    17.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 91
  • 18.JPG
    18.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 91

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Deano
Nice locos! I always like what I can see of the UP gondola! Got any more of that one?

Chessie4155
Nice shots! I also like shots of two locos sitting nose by nose. BTW, you better send a sign crew out. Looks like someone ran into the Sunaco sign at the end of the street.

lionelfan

Nov 3, 2005
CLEVELAND,OHIO
Spanky, nice Mercs. Are those 1:43 or 1:32? I collect diecast cars, only they are 1:18. Take up a lot of room... Also like the Plasticville gas station, I have the same one along with the gas pumps...

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
OK folks, time to close this weeks thread:wave:, and have SOMEONE start a NEW Photo Fun thread:thumb:. THANKS!:D -Deano

Status
Not open for further replies.