Out and about in Ontario

cpr_paul

Jul 2, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
3. The yard crew in Sudbury hurry to get their Christmas Eve switching done. Yes, that is a Milwaukee Road gondola!

Attachments

• sudburyswitching.jpg
    sudburyswitching.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 100

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
GREEEEEAAAATT

Hi Paul , great pics sperry 119 must be up here permanantly:D

One of Jon`s fav and mine to:)

Whatch out I`ve bought a Digital thingy:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
When I get the old compute upgraded (just got a pant 4) I will do me best to get some more shots.;)

Please keep those nice shots a coming:p

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
BTW guys. Some of you seem to have an over exposure problem with the film you use. Perhaps the film is faulty or something. Most of the scenery in the pics is white. :rolleyes: :eek: :p :D

My railway pics never come out with white scenery. Yeah. Must be the film. I'm convinced. :eek: :D ;) :p :rolleyes:

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Visit site
let it snow let it snow let it snow in AUS

OK Woodie, No worrys mate, we are gonne let ya borrow some of the white stuff:D :D :D :D :D :rolleyes:
By the by We hope them darn fires didnt get to close to you guys:)

AND you got it right Rail grinder street it is:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Actually:eek: They are grinding south on main street after leaving Main Subway Station;) :p

Jon Take any pics you like my friend if you make a profit tho you have to come to Toronto and buy me a beer:D :D :D
I did take a shot or two of the inside Jon they are a bit dark .
Give me a week to change over to me new PC and I will sort something out:p nudge nudge wink wink :) :)

jimmybeersa

May 14, 2001
Alberton . South Africa
Chris. I am here for another 3 weeks ,then we go back to England. My daughter stays near Canterbury and we are there for 3 weeks before we head home Will have been away for 4 months. Just built a cottage in my sons back garden, he must be missing me as he sent me this picture today to make me homesick I am sure

Attachments

• house.jpg
    house.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 52

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Visit site
Hi Jimmy,

You sure have a nice looking spread, your son must be missing you all:) .

I bet you`ll beglad when you get home, I can see it now, Stakes on the barbi cold one more stakes on the barbi a cold one:D :D :D
btw any snow in South Africa:D :D :D ;)

If you pass near my home town Manchester say hi for me;) :p

Have a great visit and a safe trip to England.

jimmybeersa

May 14, 2001
Alberton . South Africa
Woodie Yes I have been very inactive Sold my house and built that nest for the old girl and I, doing 50% of the work myself,taking on a project like that at 71 was crazy with he result that I exhausted myself got very ill with a blocked bowel and almost kicked the bucket. But I am, thanks to the good Lord very fit again. my good lady, Bless her put her foot down and suggested that I build a layout in the loft that I have built in the roof and take up watercolour painting ,something I allways wanted to do
Never intended to move to Canada permanently only to spend the Summer here, but had to spend a Xmas here, so we have had a taste of a Canadian Winter

Chris in SA we call a Barbie a " Braai " comes from the Afrikaans
word "Braaivleis" which means "cook meat", anyway chewing steak with these old teeth is a bit of a job so we dont do it very often but, the" cold ones' sure go down well during our very hot Summers