ok, this will be mylayout thread , where i post pics of my progress.

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
well the layout is 4 X16 feet long. i got 720 feet of track down!.......scale feet that is.....hehehe. ok ok, just 60 inches. will have mountains, bridges, tunnels, a town, with passanger depot, a biker bar with the little n scale motorcycles out front, and the WS people set "rebels" out front as they have leather jackets on. will have an turntabe and roundhouse somewhere, and a yard, coal mine,

will have 2 mainlines, one passanger, one fraight that can run non stop if i want, and i will beable to run switching ant the same time,

pics to come later on today, but now i got to get busy!:thumb:

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
well i should have a coal mine, turntable and a few other odd things at my doorstep tomarrow.... cant wait!

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
Well what you've got looks good so far! I'm not sure where you've having problems but make sure to keep the image size below 640x440 pixels and a file size of 66K.

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
well, i need 2 more pieces of flextrack to have the first mainline done. i ran out. then i can start laying track on the 2nd mainline, and siddings and branchs to coal mine, yard, turntable, and whetever i decide on.

as soon as i can get the wife sat down long enough to resize the pics.

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
well, i stopped at my LHS, picked up 12 more pieces of flextrack. 2 box cars, and some paint..... so ill be busy this weekend....lol

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
ok, took some more pics, still to big, and the cam is on the smallest setting, wife says if i take her out tonight she will resize them tomarrow...... so i guess im taking her out.....lol....

shes just thrilled to have a 4' X 16' layout in our bedroom i tell you!...... lmao

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
Cannonball said:
She's a keeper! :D

well i dont know, i spent 50.00 at the hoppy shop today, when it rang up i thought she was going to beat the #$%* out of me!

in her defince, it has been 50 to 100 buck a week for the last month tho..... i guess i better get her a very, very, very nice X-mas gift now.....lol

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
ozzy said:
in her defince, it has been 50 to 100 buck a week for the last month tho..... i guess i better get her a very, very, very nice X-mas gift now.....lol
I got my wife cookware!
All this hard work building railroads makes a man hungry!
:D