ok, this will be mylayout thread , where i post pics of my progress.

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
here is crickets saloon, im turning it into a biker bar will have N scale motorcycles parked out front, and the WS people "rebels" standing around.

Attachments

• crickets saloon.jpg
    crickets saloon.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 219

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
this pic kinda shows where i want the yard and turntable, but im still thinking on this part

Attachments

• yard.jpg
    yard.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 222

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
another shot of the biker bar, this is my first kit to put togeather.

Attachments

• bikerbar.jpg
    bikerbar.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 215

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
lol, could be, thats about the size town im doing, that or ottumwa i guess, as there will be am trak stopping there. and ottumwa has some of the same style buildings

when im not playing with trains, im playing with motorcycles..... so im putting the two togeather!

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
just got back from my LHS. so i will be busy this weekend, hope to have some more pic's, if i get enough done where you can tell it in pics.

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
ozzy said:
just got back from my LHS. so i will be busy this weekend, hope to have some more pic's, if i get enough done where you can tell it in pics.
Ah, LHS.... The bane of every train wife's existance. :D
*waits for more pics*

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
ok, well i been busy, i got some plaster cloth down, and some grass in a small spot. i still got some track to put down yet for sidings and branch lines but wanted to try planting grass.hehe, got a pond and a lake in the works, got a roundhouse put together. i will try to get some more pics up soon,