Nick Names in Chat

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Jon, I appreciate your efforts toward standardization but there's no way I'm logging on as Boobie Bubble Fanny! :D
Say....does this post make me look fat? :eek:ops:
Ralph

C

Catt

Jon,your wife called.She stopped at Walgreens and picked up your meds.

Hold on buddy she'll be home soon. :D

P

philip

Yeah, really quit skippin you meds man

chim chim banana sniffer my :curse:

Hello Jon,

Awhile ago on CBC radio the host was talking about Soap Opera names and they suggested to listeners that they could determine their own Soap Opera name by simply using ones middle name as 1st and the street that one grew up on as the surname.

The result for me was much more attractive than Tootie Liverbrain, which I will pronounce as Throatwarbler Mangrove but you can call me Luxury Yacht.

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Originally posted by Lightbender
Hello Jon,

Awhile ago on CBC radio the host was talking about Soap Opera names and they suggested to listeners that they could determine their own Soap Opera name by simply using ones middle name as 1st and the street that one grew up on as the surname.

The result for me was much more attractive than Tootie Liverbrain, which I will pronounce as Throatwarbler Mangrove but you can call me Luxury Yacht.

Matthew 800S :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
Originally posted by jon-monon

Matthew 800S :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well jon,

What do you think?

"pilkey" name: Gadget Appleface

Soap name: Richard Cardwell

The soap name has some appeal, and definitely sounds snooty.

Andrew, I mean Gadget, er Masonja... that's Mr Cardwel....

Gary Pfeil

May 7, 2001
Boonton NJ
Visit site
It wasn't until this thread reached 3 pages I decided to look at it, as I don't attend the chat room. I'm glad I did, as I haven't laughed so hard I cried in a long time. Thanks Jon, you nutcase.

Loopy Barflips.

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Hello Jon,

Ann St. Clair - much nicer than Boobie Chickenbrain! (Although Bubbe Chickensoup would not be so bad).

I feel so classy now. Where's my limo?

Val

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com

Robert Chapman has a certain snobbish appeal to it...certainly better than Lumpy Bubblebrain:rolleyes: