More Pictures

RAY METIVIER

Jul 14, 2002
OHIO
home.woh.rr.com
Airport

I want this area to be a small private airport, but can't find planes even close to scale. If anyone knows of some, please let me know.

Attachments

• picture 012.jpg
    picture 012.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 100

RAY METIVIER

Jul 14, 2002
OHIO
home.woh.rr.com
cars

David,

Thanks for the idea with the car trunk. My wife's the detail person and I'm the builder so I'll see if she can figure out how to do it, great idea, she says she did that once when she was a teen. While laughing about this told her how I got caught once too.
Brings back memories!

WM-N-fan

Jan 27, 2002
Hagerstown Md.
Ray, I like the cement plant. I'm glad you have some kilns. I have a cement plant on my layout, but it doesn't have a kiln yet. Someday I hope to make one that actually rotates. I hear Guts, Gravel, and Glory makes a kiln, but it is easily breakable because it's made out of plaster. Anyways my cement plant consits of a Medusa cement kit, an ADM grain elevator (Just the silos), a Supierior Paper kraft mill, a bunch of conveyors and a Glacier Gravel kit that's turned into the mill building. I also have a quarry. One day when I have time I'll try to show you guys some shots of it!

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Ray,
Your posts just keep getting better and better. Your railroad does an amazing job capturing the look of big industry and the need for trains! I like the look of the scenic portions as well! Just out of curiosity are you running operations with set outs, pick ups, and schedules to meet the needs of all those major customers? :)
Ralph