Looking for an Armored car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhioMike

I'm looking for a 1924 pattern RR armored car like this one. Any ideas?:confused:

Attachments

• itnast4.jpg
    itnast4.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 901
  • Draw_12.jpg
    Draw_12.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Draw_colour_04.jpg
    Draw_colour_04.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 32
  • 72_RR1924MkI_05.jpg
    72_RR1924MkI_05.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 49

OhioMike

Thanks Todd, but they arent a RR 1924 huh? I need one of these! Looking at the 4 view i posted i should be able to scratchbuild my own. I will have to do it the old fashion way though then see if i can creat a PDF of the parts, etc. for you folks. Wish i knew CAD!!!!!!!

Fishcarver

Mike: if you send me a drawing of the RR wheels for this puppy, I may be able to noodle them up for you.

PM me with the drawings, scale, etc.

Jim

Fishcarver

Mike: did this vehicle run on rails only, or was it a 'convertible" like current MOW trucks are now? This is important!

PM me if you wish!
Jim

Fishcarver

Rolls Royce Armoured Car

I can do a "fast and dirty" build of your Rolls Royce if you can wait awhile....

This will be a black and white one-off card build at 1:35 scale off your drawing, once I know what scale your drawing is.....

Jim

OhioMike

1/35 scale would be great. This web site may provide you the dimensions but i havent looked thru it enough to know. Hope it helps......landships.freeservers.com/index.htm

Fishcarver

Mike:

I really have to laugh at mistaking RR (= Rolls Royce) for RR = (Rail Road). This is definitiely one laff that El Fisho will wear unto the next world.....

Give me a few days.

I thinkx I can help you here....

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.