Little Nellie Autogyro

McGee

Cory
Oct 5, 2013
Spokane
After doing an internet search for a bit to try and find if there is any paper models of Ken Wallis' autogyro, I wasn't able to find any for the moment. I know there are models of autogyros out there, but I need to see if any are close enough to Ken Wallis' ARMY submission, that I can mod the parts.
However.....in the meantime of my search, after having typed in Little Nellie paper model, this is a pic that popped up.
I got a laugh out of it because the Little Nellie part of it, told the computer that what I really needed was a little house on the prairie model. After looking at this guy's page and his recreating walnut grove in 1/87th, with all the scenery bits, I think the computer may have known something about myself that I didnt know.
Doing this in paper with great textures would be cool.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UnuHC66ar...e+model+series+2009-2010+012+PORTFOLLIO#1.jpg

admittedly though, I love dioramas and small scale villages, so its actually pretty cool.

Ethan11

Jan 26, 2014
I will definitely visit this site again because i learned a lot and got very helpful information from your blog. Thanks for sharing.