Looks like the gods have smiled on me. I found all the models I thought I'd lost in an old external drive! Anyway, I've begun working on the Nebulon-B, and it's going pretty good. I've decided this time to put more work into making the model more builder-friendly, so I'm separating the parts into logical sections and adding white areas to serve as gluing surfaces. I'm also lucky in that tonight I can stay up all night unfolding the model because we've got a HUGE snowstorm here in Wichita and school is cancelled tomorrow. :thumb: EDIT: Also, I'm doing three scales. 1:2700, 1:350, and 1:270 for the X-wing Miniatures Game.