I claims this planet in the name of Mars!

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by BazookaJo, Oct 9, 2006.

1. oldspirit

oldspirit Member

Thank you for the beautiful Christmas gift.:oops:
  2. Chthulhu

Chthulhu Member

Millennium hand and shrimp!

Many thanks, sir! I only learned of this project a day or two ago, but I must say that I am very impressed, both with your model and your instructions. My only nitpick is that what you call a "tutu" is in actuality a "peplum." <G>

This is a not uncommon problem with Adobe Reader used as a plug-in, alas. Downloading for use off-line is *always* recommended.

Mike Hungerford
  3. Chthulhu

Chthulhu Member

Millennium hand and shrimp!

Many thanks, sir! I only learned of this project a day or two ago, but I must say that I am very impressed, both with your model and your instructions. My only nitpick is that what you call a "tutu" is in actuality a "peplum." <G>

This is a not uncommon problem with Adobe Reader used as a plug-in, alas. Downloading for use off-line is *always* recommended.

Mike Hungerford
  4. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Thanks, that is gonna be fun.:)
  5. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Thanks, that is gonna be fun.:)
  6. spirtos

spirtos Member

...thank you very much!...
  7. spirtos

spirtos Member

...thank you very much!...
  8. BazookaJo

BazookaJo Member

Hi guys - hope Santa was good to you.

Just thinking - are there any other decent paper modelling forums that might appreciate a Marvin link for christmas?

Regards

Paul.
  9. BazookaJo

BazookaJo Member

Hi guys - hope Santa was good to you.

Just thinking - are there any other decent paper modelling forums that might appreciate a Marvin link for christmas?

Regards

Paul.
  10. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

Paul, thanks so much for sharing your model with us. It is hard to believe that this is your first creation, can't wait to see what you come up with in the future. I have 2 copies coming out of the printer right now and me and my daughter are gonna try to do this thing justice.
    Thanks again, and we will post pics when done!
  11. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

Paul, thanks so much for sharing your model with us. It is hard to believe that this is your first creation, can't wait to see what you come up with in the future. I have 2 copies coming out of the printer right now and me and my daughter are gonna try to do this thing justice.
  12. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

13. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

14. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

15. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

16. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

17. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

18. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

19. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

20. Kevin G

Kevin G Member