GERN Industries NEWS FLASH!!!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by doctorwayne, Oct 8, 2007.

1. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

GERN Industries today announced an exciting new development for consumers. Read all about it HERE

WARNING: the Thread in the link contains lots of pictures - dial-uppers beware!! :p :-D

Wayne
  2. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

Hey, that's great. There's a shortage of flux products in my area. I hope this helps. I have been trying to find plaid seat covers for my car for months.:thumb:

Loren
  3. doctorwayne

Production and/or distribution franchises are available. ;) Interested parties can contact GERN World Headquarters, through me, via pm. :wave:

Wayne
  4. Gary S.

Gary S. Senior Member

Ya know, now that you mention it, Bill Gates does have an uncanny resemblance to Charles Gibson.
  5. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

I thought so ! Here we go with another dang monoply. I oughta see about opening my own flux mine! Somebodys got to do something about this!:p

Loren
  6. iis612

iis612 Member

That is too cool for words.
    If that is not proof that this hobby connects people, even if via wire, than I don't think proof can be found.
    Wayne, did you say that GERN is looking to expand to new markets? I might have a distribution facility available with rail, truck and barge access.
    I'll have my people contact your people, we'll do lunch.

Matt
  7. doctorwayne

Sounds good to Mr. Gibson, Matt. ;)

Loren, GERN-brand flux, and all GERN-brand flux-related products, not to mention all flux and flux-related products worldwide, either in existence or yet to be discovered, dreamt-up or otherwise created are protected by a multitude of obscure patents and copyright laws that our corporate lawyers will be glad to explain to you in our 15,000 page booklet entitled "GERN-brand Flux - What can it do for you, and, more importantly, what can you do for it?":twisted:
    We control the picture, the volume, and the on/off switch, and we've got all the Flux - you must succumb! :razz: :whip1:
    Or, maybe not. ;):-D:-D:-D
    Contact a GERN representative near you, today!!

Get fluxxed today! Get GERN! Created with your mind in mind! :p

Wayne
  8. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

I love it, Doctorwayne. Thanks for making me laugh.

Loren