Gauge "N" Boxcar TGR#101976

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Got the boxcar today, was very well packed and arrived in excellent condition. Very nice paint job 88! Somebody has been doing an outstanding job of keeping it washed down, for all its travels not a spot on it! :D :rolleyes: :D Where does it go next??? Film at 11 :D :D :D or as soon as I can! :D

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
Originally posted by Tyson Rayles
Got the boxcar today, was very well packed and arrived in excellent condition. Very nice paint job 88! Somebody has been doing an outstanding job of keeping it washed down, for all its travels not a spot on it! :D :rolleyes: :D Where does it go next??? Film at 11 :D :D :D or as soon as I can! :D

:) :eek: :eek: forget the pm:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

CSX6638

Jul 24, 2002
FLORIDA
Visit site
Originally posted by Tyson Rayles

As per 88's list unless it has changed since it was posted I am next on the list, I will PM you my address Good to hear that the boxcar is traveling well. Some very nice photos posted of it's travels so far.

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
we really need to talk to some folks about rail line security. I mean who would rip off the contents of our boxcar. And why did it happen between Virginia and Tennessee. Must be some of those "NC Robbers" that got all the food.:D :D :) :) Hope they enjoyed it.:rolleyes:

BTW, nice photo shoot tyson:) :)

CSX6638

Jul 24, 2002
FLORIDA
Visit site
Darn those train robbers, got all that molasses, peanuts and the honey baked ham's.
Hope they don't find all those jugs of Graham County's Finest before it crosses the Georgia/Florida boarder.
Great photos Tyson, and a good story line, I will try to keep it going when it gets here.
I am going to try to save all the photo's of the Gauge Boxcars adventure around the world, with the continuing stories and make it into a slide show if I can.