painted the skeleton, there are still a few "skeleton" parts in the back pack but I wanted to paint this part first as some area will be hard to reach once the backpack is installed. Anyway here are some pics, I have used a very simple scheme (after all it is only the skeleton), after the black primer I dry brushed everything with a regular silver acrylic (plate mail metal from army painter), then I did a dark wash (dark tone from army painter). Then I used some special metalics from valejo from their Liquid Gold range, this is the first time I use them and I was quite excited, they are not acrylic and soluble in alcohol and give an incredible shine, so nice in fact that I had to tone them down a bit with another wash. Anyway the parts that are using those paints are the pistons of the hydrolic actuators (I figured they would be shiny) and some bits that I painted copper because it looked nicer (no real reason). Anyway here are the pics. Pic 1: overview of the front Pic 2: top and side Pic 3: lower back. Note that the cables don't have a metallic shine. Funny thing is that my wife who saw me work on it since I started didn't initially believe it was paper (we do have some plastic miniatures around and I did spend the afternoon painting some with my son).