Hello, for about a week I have started on a couple of space wolf dreadnoughts. Initially I planned to do just one but since I messed up the print settings of the first one (it came out low quality) and I had to reprint it I figured I'd built both in parallel using the low quality print as a rehearsal before each components. I waited till I have something at least partially recognizable before posting. My conclusions right now is that while I have improved my technics since I started this hobby I have still some ways to go in particular when looking at Patoroch models. Anyway here are some pictures. Picture one: state of the dreadnoughts, both of them the lower parts are finished and I made some bases. the upper parts are in progress. Since I intend those models to be playable I have reinforced them where I could. For instance there is foam boards inside the legs and there is a piece of toothpick going through the hip bone and into the legs. I initially intended to use it as an axis to make the legs posable until I stuck it on the base but some glue binded it. In any case it went ok as I just had to take the legs position into account when building the bases. Picture 2 and 3: the legs of the dreadnought 1, I had done a mess of the feet when I put superglue on them to reinforce the paper. For this reason I tried to paint the feet other with mixed results, it does look better when not taken in pictures with a flash. Those pictures are a day before pic 1 and I had not yet installed the hoses which go from hips to legs. That was a mistake by the way those are a pain to install once the model is glued to a base. I went for a "lunar/wasteland/cavern" theme for the base, don't know what you think. Picture 4 and 5: the legs of dreadnought 2, note that for both dreadnoughts I made the pistons of the legs more detailed than on the template by making 2 rolled cylinders one into the other so as to model a piston with the rod and cylinder for moving the foot. I like the result on dreadnought 2, on dreadnought 1 the superglue mess make it look not so good. I went for a different look for the base of dreadnought 2 again tell me what you think. Conclusion, I may end up doing a third one using a different template that I have done by someone named Bile, it is black and white only but I saw some completed and painted pics that look better. I also have pdos from another model which may look better and is texture I would also like to build it, it is from Flarebaffled I believe.