Congrats to Shamus

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
If I understand it correctly, the voting is over in the lastest poll and Shamus is the winner in one of the closest contests so far. My hats off to all who entered as every entry was outstanding. A special congrats to our good friend Shamus on a well deserved victory! :cool: :) :cool: And the crowd chants Shamus, Shamus, Shamus ........................................

Gary Pfeil

May 7, 2001
Boonton NJ
Visit site
Shamus and jmarksbery, your buildings are fantastic and way beyond anything I'm capable of doing at this point. And I don't mean to take anything away from them, but T, your scratchbuilt brass loco just blew me away! I had trouble soldering 3 brass detail parts together without loosening something else! My hat is off to you.

Gary

marty w.

Jun 11, 2002
Bloomington, IN
Visit site
Congratulations Shamus. Excellent work!

I also have to agree with Gary - t. that brass loco is amazing.
I glad to see that there were many entries and the art of scratch building is not being lost with the trend of manufacturers going with ready to run products. All the participants should feel proud!

Marty

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Congrat Shamus.
This contest had the cows on pins and needles, they can rest easy now. Of course the farmer couldn't figure out why the cows were going"Shamoos.....Shamoos!

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Well done sir, a well deserved win there Shamus, but geeeee, it was a darned close run thing :eek: :eek:
I got so many ideas from the entries. There was something for everyone in them. Ya just cain't beat scratchin !! :D :D

Errol