Congrats to Shamus

Tyson Rayles

If I understand it correctly, the voting is over in the lastest poll and Shamus is the winner in one of the closest contests so far. My hats off to all who entered as every entry was outstanding. A special congrats to our good friend Shamus on a well deserved victory! :cool: :) :cool: And the crowd chants Shamus, Shamus, Shamus ........................................

jmarksbery

CONGRATS SHAMUS

A job very well done Shamus, I loved that building as all your modeling work. Superb. But let me warn you, I am going to catch you one of these days. (maybe) Te he. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Congratulations once again, Jim

Gary Pfeil

Shamus and jmarksbery, your buildings are fantastic and way beyond anything I'm capable of doing at this point. And I don't mean to take anything away from them, but T, your scratchbuilt brass loco just blew me away! I had trouble soldering 3 brass detail parts together without loosening something else! My hat is off to you.

Gary

marty w.

Congratulations Shamus. Excellent work!

I also have to agree with Gary - t. that brass loco is amazing.
I glad to see that there were many entries and the art of scratch building is not being lost with the trend of manufacturers going with ready to run products. All the participants should feel proud!

Marty

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Congrat Shamus.
This contest had the cows on pins and needles, they can rest easy now. Of course the farmer couldn't figure out why the cows were going"Shamoos.....Shamoos!

Well done sir, a well deserved win there Shamus, but geeeee, it was a darned close run thing :eek: :eek:
I got so many ideas from the entries. There was something for everyone in them. Ya just cain't beat scratchin !! :D :D

Errol

Way to Go!!

Yup, you did a fine job Shamus, three weeks of work for a five stare accomplishment:eek: :eek: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D :D :D :D

And also, the rest of the entries were just wonderful as well. I really had a hardtime voting!!

Drew