Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:GOOD EVENING GUYS ! Yes Tom, the plan is working ! The more snow we get, the more AM calls the Chief gets !:D That will wear him down, & won't have enough power to send us snow !! I think Chuck was instumental in that tactical plan ! :D By the way, where is Chuck ? Where is Gill ? Glad we got that new web site for Olsens trains ! I wondered why I couldn't get them to come up. Well, so far it looks like I can go to the Diecast car show on Sunday ! Watch that change, with my partner going on vacation. Seems like everything happens when a guy goes on vacation !

Well, be back later, John :wave:

I was just over having a cup of coffee at the other location. I don't know if its traffic on CTT or AOL but the site has been slower than molassas in Feb. for me. I finally gave up trying to post on the coffee pot and moved to the caboose. Anyone else having problems this afternoon and evening?

:wave:Hi Roger ! I was there earlier & got 1 post on, but it was very slow on the Coffee Pot page when I would try to go back to another page. I thought it was my computer, thanks. John

:wave: Hi Chuck ! I don't have Norton or anything. I might have McAffee. Don't know how to work it though. What do you have Chuck ? Tom said to turn on your Norton, does that mean you buy these programs & they aren't on automatically ?

John, Most new computers have some type of system. I have SymantecAntivirus ware. There is usually a little icon in your lower toolbar. It has been a little slower today. I think the traffic has been heavy.

Gee, I don't think anything is wrong with mine. It seemed slow earlier on the Coffee Pot ia all. ' I think I'm ok.

Oh ! I was on the phone to Williams today & that sale is over on the Budd cars you got. They only have 2 road names left. C&O, AND UP. I could go with the C&Os.

I've McAfee and Spyware from AOL and whatever the Windows updates package 2 added and the fixes Microsoft puts out at least monthly. What I found helps sometimes is to dump the temp. files and cookies, I usually do this on Saturday afternoons. The one drawback is having to resign in on everything when you first access after cleanup.

See y'all tomorrow.

I've been deleting my history & temp files every couple hours or so. A guy at work told me to do that.Seems my computer always runs fast that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.