Status
Not open for further replies.

spankybird

OTTS Founder
May 13, 2005
Willoughby, Ohio, USA
Good Morning All from NE Ohio

where the temp is 58 deg and headed to 68 with cloudy skies

Chuck - be careful, some are saying that GM is going to follow Delphi into Ch 11. :eek:ops:

MTH's new catalog will be on line tomorrow if you are a club member. Romor has it that it is filled with new stuff. :cool:

Pick of the Day
47b5ce29b3127cce94f07fc5b23b00000026108IZMmrFwxbA

:wave:

Oct 2, 2005
S.E Ohio
Good Morning from S.E. Ohio

Well, Tom, the wife and I don't eat a lot. What's for supper??
Chief's wife is a good cook. That's obvious.....;)
So, I guess if GM gets into trouble.... We will accept invitations.
Buckeye is back in town.

Gloomy day again today. Yuck. Gotta finish cutting grass.
Have a good one.
Chuck

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
I havent seen the sun for a week and winter will be bad. No worse.

I get depressed with out the sun.

I feel that way now, I think i will go to the hobby shop and goof off.

csxt30

Sep 30, 2005
:wave: Hi guys ! :wave: Well, the sun was out a little today ! Looking forward to the new MTH catalog. I usually get them, but nice to know they post it on their website. Chuck: you may not be able afford to drive to everyones house for meals, though you're invited !:D:D Just hope your GM checks keep coming ! I'm ordering more sunshine for Gill ! :D May have to increase the spark from low spark !! When does everyone want to try the Chat ? I went on there once & nobody else came, but I was just seeing how it worked ! Later, John:wave:

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
LUCY, I'M HOME!!!!!:D Back from Mom's. Makes a long day. Bought a bunch of MTH stuff from a guy near here. VG condition. One PS2 engine and a Beep. Several cars and lots of Realtrax [which I need]. Half what he paid for it. Pick it up tomorrow when I am in town for Co. Taskforce meeting. :) No shipping. He does not have to box for shipping. He has it in boxes for me to put in truck. Said several guys had emailed him wanting parts of the "stuff". Especially the engine. He wanted to unload it all to one place and not having to ship really made him happy. Dropping by his wife's office and making the exchange. Later

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
Thanks I need it.

A QUIZ

I will dig up my Abbey Road CD and get some relief, LOL...OK, who knows thier music? Can you tell me why I would do that?

spankybird

OTTS Founder
May 13, 2005
Willoughby, Ohio, USA
47b5ce32b3127cce9494682a163000000016108IZMmrFwxbA

OK Chief, which engine are you get ? Sounds like you got a sweet deal :thumb:

John, MTH has always had their catalogs on line. The come on line first for club members then a couple of day later for all to see. It will be on line tomorrow for club members. I tried earlier today and it wasn't working.:(

:wave:

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
I have the new one and also Lionel's.

I didnt see anything I wanted that I could afford ecept maybe a pac of coal hoppers.

Who here has a specific theme like west coast frieght, coal or say the B&O or PRR on you pike and who replicates historic train sets and displays? 1950's lionel?

Do you for exaple have all postwar or MPC 0 27 and plasticville?

Do you have all hi rail 1:48 scale or maybe all Marx?

Do you have any pre war layouts or standard gauge and pre war O?

1688torpedo

Oct 10, 2005
Willoughby ,Ohio
I see that you like the Beatles,Gil. I have some 1688s from Lionel made in the 30s.Plus, a few other trains that I have rescued from Train shows and shops that now have a good home.:) :D

Oct 2, 2005
S.E Ohio
Good Evening from the Hill ( Blueberry ), that is.

How are y'all doing?
Gil... Do you have all that stuff ?
I sure don't.
John, what's new in northern part of north ?
Where's Buckeye??
Chief is blowing smoke....:rolleyes:

Chuck

csxt30

Sep 30, 2005
wave.gif
Oh, there you are Chuck, thought you were on the road to make to the Chiefs' house for breakfeast in the morning !
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Nothing new up here. Smoke is coming from the floor, so it will discipate quickly !
biggrin.gif
John

Oct 2, 2005
S.E Ohio
John, didn't you hear the news....

Chief mixed Virgin Olive Oil and a little garlic powder up and put it in the smokestack. Now his house smells like a restaurant.
Smokes great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.