Battlestar Galactica: Open Troop Transport "OTT"

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Yesterday I made some big progress on the secret project. The model will consist of three parts. The main part 1 is finished. Part 2 is the environmental base plate which serves as the model mount. I was able to get dimensions and texture images. Part 3 is the packaging. ETA is in two weeks, so I have assigned one week for each remaining step. :wave:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Howdee fans, a small sitrep: After a forced building break of one week due to a nasty cough I can happily announce that the secret project is about 95% finished. The final assembly will start tomorrow. In the meantine another project was completed which I will post accordingly. This will give you the creeps, if you get my meaning, ;)

Chuffy70

Jun 5, 2022
Norwich UK
Howdee fans, a small sitrep: After a forced building break of one week due to a nasty cough I can happily announce that the secret project is about 95% finished. The final assembly will start tomorrow. In the meantine another project was completed which I will post accordingly. This will give you the creeps, if you get my meaning, ;)
Spooky!

Reactions: Revell-Fan