What Is It?

ezdays

Out AZ way
Originally posted by Matthyro
I don't know how to respond everyone. You have all been so kind and generous.
All I can say it was a joy for me to make this structure and to be able to share it with you.
I tried to photograph it as if it was a real building by keeping the camera low.
Robin,

'tis you that have been generous to share this with us. I don't know what kind of cold cereal you eat, but the results are phenomenal.:)

D:D N

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
I eat corn flakes and my wife eats shreddies most mornings for breakfast. The Coal Tower used one corn flake box. Overall cost for the whole thing was under $1.00 Canadian.
Tyson, I don't buy kits anymore.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Originally posted by Matthyro
I eat corn flakes and my wife eats shreddies most mornings for breakfast. The Coal Tower used one corn flake box. Overall cost for the whole thing was under $1.00 Canadian.
Tyson, I don't buy kits anymore.
Robin,

I hope I can say that someday. NO, not the thing about eating corn flakes, the thing about not buying kits anymore. :rolleyes: :D

Since I'm still on my first layout, I'm still at the kit stage, but that's like crawling before you learn to walk, a necessary step in the process. To continue the analogy, you're not just walking, you're running, and doing an excellent job of it I might add.:)

Don

Benny

Um...I'm Speechless.

I used to work in card stock and so forth, but my hands were never good with it. I have gone to other building materials...but this project is quite simply over the top!

You might try finding a finer thread yet, though that may be hard in N scale....I have found that chain really doesn't scale well unless you are working with boats. Cable is even smaller.

roryglasgow

Wow, Robin! That's incredible! This is my favorite project of yours yet!

Some magazine ought to do an article on your work...

SD90

WOW, I'm just going through every project you have done, and I still can't believe the detail! It's simply amazing! You should have your own magazine Robin! The walkway is great!

Mike.

I was just browsing the Scratchin' 'n' Bashin' Forum and ran across this thread. This is simply the most amazing tutorial I've ever seen! But ... why compare to a Walthers kit when it ought to be compared to a Fine Scale Miniature kit at least! WOW!!!
--Stu--

jon-monon

He da man, ain't he? hehehe I like putting this one up as wallpaper on my PC at work and make people guess what it's made out of. Robin Rocks.

rguyett

truly amazing out of ceral boxes
you have talent my friend and it is good to see you using it
that structure is beyond believe and the detail is excellant
keep up the good work and thanks for sharing it with us
and i agree with one of the other posts you should have your own magazine to teach people how to do it and to provide info and plans to others . you would make an excellant teacher.
Thanks Again for sharing