Tie Bomber design and building thread

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Below you will find todays progress. Slow and steady. This part is mounted between both the fuselage. First attempt was without internal formers. The images are from the second attempt with internal formers and some details for the bottom part. Just some minor changes are needed to make it perfect.
20221204_184142.jpg20221204_184154.jpg20221204_184214.jpg
Next up is the uuhhm not sure maybe top, front or rear. Well keep your eyes open for the next update.

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
And here you have another update.
I think you gone like it.
Its is the front part of the thing between the fuselage. There are a lot of details on this side so take a good look at it.
20221205_203721.jpg20221205_203705.jpg20221205_203651.jpg
Next time I will show you the back side. Thanks for watching.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
That last part was excellent. Formers are really good to have. They keep the model in the shape you want it. They make for a very strong model, if you drop it, it's easier to repair. Those engines look fantastic!! :)

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Thank you Zathros this time I needed the formers for sure. I have to touch it a lot with all the details glued on it. And if the fuselage and the wings are fitted without the formers it will break for sure.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
The formers also allow you to run around the room making all kinds of lasersounds, and you don't have to worry about ddamaging it so much. :)