The UHU02 Colonial Viper appreciation thread

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you one and all for your kind words and compliments!

Now that I have finished (minus one figurine ;)), I hope that this will inspire the rest of you (who have started their builds) to finish your own dioramas (as well as inspire others to take on this WONDERFUL MODEL designed by the GREAT MASTER, UHU02)!!!

silveroxide

One set done, now for more to come. Great work on your display and the accessories. The work area is rather cramped, which will cut down on some details. I am behind in the diorama but my figures have come a long way and I am working on different poses. I am working on making a tutorial on using wood, resin and my templates for the pilots and hangar crew. Hope to see you all soon with some details on my works.

DanBKing

Dan the Man
Oh, God! I am soooooooooooooooooo behind, but not forgotten.

RB, damn! Once again, you lead those who are to follow.
Your build and diorama leave me with no other choice but to ATTEMPT to get anywhere near your level.

But, as you, and many others have said; Without UHU02's model, this thread would never have existed.
Thanks for that UHU02.

Keep up the fantastic work RB (and everybody else.)
I'll get back into finishing mine soon.......

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
I have to admit, that this is my VERY FIRST diorama.
I am quite pleased with how it turned out.

@silveroxide Thank you! You are right, it is a bit crowded, but the cool thing is, nothing is glued down. I can change the different components as I want and have a little fun with it.
I am looking forward to seeing how yours turns out.

@DanBKing Thank you! Take your time. There is no rush. This is not a competition to see who can get theirs done first (or even whose is better). This thread is to show UHU02 APPRECIATION and THANKS for the WONDERFUL WORK that he does and shares with us all. Not only that, but to have fun and enjoy the hobby (and show off your skills a little bit).
I am looking forward to seeing how yours turns out as well.

I would like to thank UHU02 for the WONDERFUL Viper, Epson Japan for the "Pit Crew" components, and Mostly all of you for all of the kind words, encouragement, and support along the way!!!

This project was a REAL JOY!!!

THANK YOU ALL!!!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RB, I couldn't have expressed it better. We have to thank YOU, too, for this great addition to this thread.

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
I am sorry, but I forgot to mention and THANK Tirick for his figurines (and allowing me to repaint them for this diorama).

THANK YOU TIRICK!!!

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
@Rogerio Silva I am glad to see that you are back!!! Your presence here has been sorrowfully miss!!!
I wish you the best of luck with the book and hope that it become a NUMBER ONE BEST SELLER!!!

I hope to see more of your work here on Zealot very soon!!!

Rogerio Silva

I have to be thankful to God (I believe, you don't have to) for your frinedship, guys. Thank you for making me feel part of the family, part of something so special. :)

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
@silveroxide It looks like you have pulled out of the stops on this build. This is really coming along BEAUTIFULLY!!!
I REALLY LIKE all of the extra "REALISTIC" detail that you are injecting into this project as a whole.
I am REALLY looking forward to seeing how your diorama turns out!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Silveroxide, Holy Cr*p!!! Those are incredible figures. Excellent!!

silveroxide

FANTASTIC! ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!

Silveroxide, Holy Cr*p!!! Those are incredible figures. Excellent!!

@silveroxide It looks like you have pulled out of the stops on this build. This is really coming along BEAUTIFULLY!!!
I REALLY LIKE all of the extra "REALISTIC" detail that you are injecting into this project as a whole.
I am REALLY looking forward to seeing how your diorama turns out!!!

Thanks for the comments guys, I have been on another sabbatical, visiting friends and turning over the San Salvador Galeon to my daughter of which her husband and her are ecstatic over it. I should be back soon with my modeling and feed back. See you all soon with more stuff to come.