The Ghost from Star Wars: Rebels

Millenniumfalsehood

Well, I'm officially hooked on this show. It reminds me of Firefly in all the good ways, and while not everyone can appreciate it of course, I am really looking forward to seeing the rest of the series. One of the things I like the most though is the Ghost, a Corellian freighter that is a cross between the Millennium Falcon and Serenity, with a dash of the Narcissus from Alien thrown in. Well, more than a dash...

Ghost.png

The more I watch it, the more I love it. So I decided to make a model of it. I don't have much yet, but you can tell where I'm going with this:

Frb2tZh.png

I'm hoping to get the modeling done in a few days.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
The ship looks interesting, indeed.
You are off to a GREAT START!!!
I am looking forward to seeing how this turns out!

starbuck

Jippee! - I hope it will be available in the resource section after finalisation.
I was looking for a paper model in internet, but I could not find.

But I found one on E-Bay. I had the opportunity to by a it. It is an paper model kit from the DVD Star Wars Rebels, Spark of Rebellion.

Your start looks very good.

starbuck

Oh, not good to hear that the kit is not very detailed.
Your version looks amazing - looking forward seeing the final model.

dnalor

Ii'm still thinking about the Rebels serie if i like it..

i have seen the first one and it looks nice...
The ghost ship is nice...i think it is not as large as the falcon..
and doesn't it look bigger from the inside then from the outside?

at the moment i'm looking the Clone wars series..
(still have to do 5 seasons ) :)

But i will be looking at this thread....let see how it turns out as a model.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I just started watching it, and I am impressed. I think I am hooked on it. Millenium, you're off to an excellent start!! Great stuff!!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm so itching to see the show; it has been scheduled for November in German Free-TV (Disney Channel ;) ). The model looks very good, Mfh! Keep it on, please! :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
It's not "Mfh", we settled on "Milf".............................Oh, wait,............ that won't work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,O.k., "Mfh" it is! :)

b0bman

the pictures are AWESOME! i can't wait for the model to come out! i just got done building the TARDIS interior (2014 version) from 'action figure downloads' ; it was hard without written instructions- but well worth it. i'll post pics in a few days (hopefully)!

Last edited:

thehaggard

Awesome! Keep going! You have saved me from wanting to do it myself and then hating myself for not getting around to it... or worse... getting to it, doing a poor job because it's rushed, and then not doing other models I started.

Please... more.