Star Wars - Rogue One - paper models

starbuck

Hi together,
I saw the movie and I liked it. The movie fills a gap and it does it well.

New ships appeared: the U-Wing and the Tie-Striker - and others, but these ones I liked the most.

I already found a model of the U-Wing which I surely will start in the near future. I found it here:
http://www.zealot.com/threads/hello-from-vienna-aka-schnitzelcity.179684/#post-1013449

---------THANK YOU PAPIERSCHNITZL------

Now my question: did anyone see a model of the Tie Striker?

Best regards

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The Striker is not on anyone's todo list, AFAIK. However, it should be very easy to scratch using various parts from UHU02's TIE Interceptor.

BTW, I love the Hover Tank. It is on Papierschitzel's and my todo list. We'll see who manages to tackle it first. :)

starbuck

Oh, thats bad news for me, as I am not a modeller and therefore it will not be easy to scratch for me.
But, as I like the look - I will try somewhen.
THX for the info.

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
The Striker is not on anyone's todo list, AFAIK. However, it should be very easy to scratch using various parts from UHU02's TIE Interceptor.

BTW, I love the Hover Tank. It is on Papierschitzel's and my todo list. We'll see who manages to tackle it first. :)
Is this what you guys are talking about?

TIE%20Striker.jpg

Sky Seeker

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
This is an old posting but this model is on my todo list. And indeed lots of parts you can use from the uhu interceptor.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@mijob : You may want to take a look at this thread:

;)

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Thank's Revell, I like the solar panel maybe I can use those on a newer version of the striker.