Star Wars Millenium Falcon from Shunichi Makino

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Build the original model from him years ago, already has been superb quality in design. But this is a whole step up in regard to quality. Definetly will be on my (sadly quite long) to-do list.

Translating japanese to german seems to be a big problem, maybe because of huge differences in grammar or sentence structure? When building UHU02 models, I found it to be a WAY better translation from japanese to english.

I speak Spanish and very little German. What I do with Google translate is use it in multiple steps, go from Japanese, to English, then to German, editing out the nonsense, or from another language, like Czech, to Spanish or English. Use Google translate in multiple layers. To be honest, I rarely read instructions, I look at the pictures. :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I too have subscribed to his channel.
I have to say that I have thought about doing something like this for the Thunder Fighter.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Could you imagine a kid getting one of these, and being able to play with it. Built smartly with strong inside formers, this could make one tough toy. :)

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
If I were to build it, I would raise every panel and make as much of the printed texture into physical texture.

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator

This is the final installment of the assembly series. Thank you, Shunichi! :)
Thank you for sharing these with us. I have downloaded all 10 of them. I will be using these as a guide when I build mine.
Shunichi has inspired me to do the same with a few of my own builds. I just need to get a good camera system that I can record the build properly.