Star Destroyer Paper Model Project

paplexworld

The side of the tiers is now mostly covered with details, as well as the command tower. But the top of each panel is still too empty, I will add more pieces to give her some glance of realistic appearance!

#PaperStarDestroyer #StarWars

https://www.facebook.com/PaperStarDestroyer
20191112-1.jpg

20191112-2.jpg

paplexworld

Probably should have asked this earlier, are you going to light her up? ;)

Actually, I've planned not to put anything else on her more than just a paper, to make her a pure "paper model" (that's my original concept for this project).
That means there will be no lighting or electricity...
But... until now, so many people who follow my project have been asked for the light...
What about your opinion? Should I light her up or not?
:cool:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Anything that enhances the model should be considered. No paper purist here. You could get tubes of Silver conductive glue to make the paper itself circuit boards, and have a fully intigrated model, the LED ends, or Fiber Lights, would terminate at the ends of these traces, but then again, a very thin wire would do the same thing and cost far less. Most people use a far to heavy gauge of wire. You could do most of the lighting with fiber optics, and have 3 or 4 bulbs in the whole model (for different colors). ;)

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Hey ! Where is the crane for the docking bay?

Just kidding, I just remember the time I forgot to include it, and everyone screamed for it! Like committing sacrilege, to SW purist... ;);)
Really Looking GREAT! Remind me and I'll get the l LONG trailer to help move it when the time comes!:)