Spaceagent-9 2017 build pic threads

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I intend to, first tho, I need to figure out if I want all the buttons and switches to actually do something on the Phaser 2, and the Klingon will be a straight out disrupters with lasers and sound.

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Here is one almost done, I haven't added the energy grid details or the sound yet. So that's a green laser for the disruptor blast, and a glow bead that is colored light blue with a white led for the energy grid. When unlit it glows for a while in green.

Attachments

• 100_1704.JPG
    100_1704.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 9

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
"Kool Wheelz" concept comes from "Big Daddy Roth". All his work is derivative. Some guys there do really fantastic work, and they contribute to the hobby as a whole That forum isn't for everybody, but some people do well there, and I hope they continue to excel, despite certain individuals who seem to have OCD's and other disorders which do not allow them to leave other people alone. I just pray for them and hope they don't come here. ;)

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Phaser 2 with laser in side, will post some kind of video later. The beam isn't very visible without smoke or fog. The beam is a plum blue color as in the pic.

Attachments

• phaser 2 laser.png
    phaser 2 laser.png
    233.4 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Rhaven Blaack

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Thank you for the trophies! I have been busy, [more health stuff] and am trying to think of a way to get that beam visible. I'm thinking of incense in the closed bathroom with the lights off, and shooting it into the mirror while holding the camera in my hand, and then take a pic. also the last part assembly of the blue large Klingon D7 is being assembled and I have to remember to show all the installation stages. The Huge 1/350ish Ron Caudillo 1701 recolor/enlargement is at the stage where I finish up the shuttle bay area, [no leds except the phaser dome in light blue on top] and then attach the nacelles. after that, the neck and light boxes and finally the saucer sections and dish assembly. I set aside another green laser for the STNG Romulan warbird nose cannon. I really hope that this holiday season is simple and pleasurable for all of you and cheerful! It's a challenge for a true warrior to spread good cheer during this wet, cold sleetful time!

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Saw the neurologist yesterday, more tests in order. But! I have reworked the window stencils on the big 'ol Ron C 1701 recolor, simply to make it an easier light box. so here is that. I figure on using card stock or even thin sheets of styrene to brace the stand area interior and neck and saucer. An interesting note: jelly candy make excellent light filters for hard to find colors. Dark aqua, light blue, purple, or black cherry and some others, all back lit and taped off with a white led to make them shine, works very well. Untitled (2).png

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Made a mistake on the giant Spindrift, the heaviest card stock I printed it all out on was too light, I needed to print it on that poster paper sold at the dollar tree, so it can hold up it's own weight. So, I need to start all over, but I will finish the crumpled one first. The RC recolor large 1701, I am still working out the light boxes, almost done on those. The laser phasers are done, but I need to have smoke or fog and another person either to shoot the phaser or take the video. I have a large blue KD7 with green lasers also to assemble and video. About a million little one sheeters and a few normal size starships also on my plate. Pictures wont show anything yet, until I can get some parts finished to show the effects. HAPYY NEW YEAR 2020 Everyone!kd7 gr purp.png

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Kind of stuck right here for now I'm going to go ahead and complete this build. I have a duplicate stenciled onto bright orange poster paper from the dollar tree I will start, then my modified GP Spindrift will be printed at 24'' onto white poster paper. I still haven't figured out how to show the Phaser 2 pistol blue beam, maybe rubber band the trigger down? I have to have it dark, have some kind of smoke or fog and shoot the photo facing the beam emitter. Any ideas? Forget about asking anyone to help me, I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about on that. Then a D7 ready to assemble with green lasers in the power pods, with STTOS disrupter sound, and a KBOP with sound from a cylon pistol disruptors. then a RBOP simply build with leds. Hopefully all built and finished this next week. RC's huge 1701 is still being worked out, I have the light boxes almost worked out and ready to align to the hull windows to avoid bleed thru, hopefully my idea will work. Some other things on my mind to build shown here. That's about all for now.

T100_1710.JPG76722728_682597535595886_8134179944180744192_n.jpg78242601_564405517746440_8503319386700906496_n.jpgfantastic four flying bathtub.pngfantastic four tas dr doom escape missile.pngd7 (2).jpgkd7 gr b.pngOIPKW0AH2YZ.jpgrom tmp bc.png

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Well I got medical tests for another 3 months, so this will keep me busy. My podiatrist injected my feet and now this last week I'm walking about a mile or so every other day, so I'm real happy about that. Here is a shot of the Klingon D7 so far.

100_1711.jpg