Spaceagent-9 2017 build pic threads

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
Yesterday morning I was going to the doctor for a bloodtest and check up and a young girl texting rammed into us at a stop light, so yeah, back in the saddle again, just when I was starting to get better. All over pain already. so I guess I will be binging making paper models again for the summer. Here is some eye candy until I get some more build pics up. By the way, I have decided to use very stiff carboard or foamboard, and Styrofoam for Ron's TOS 1701 inner support 3 footer. I think its better than staying paper pure in this case.

View attachment 171743

Can't wait to see your work!

Sorry about the random texter....

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Thank all of you who have been supportive during the last few weeks after I was struck from behind from a woman testing and driving, the impact was probably around 15-20 mph. Especially to the insurance companies who have treated me like a leper or non-existent. I guess they know that I can no longer go t the moon as I planned with SpaceAmerican or whatever it's called. And my I had to cancel my training to be a brain surgeon on the space station. Owell, they will just have to compensate me for that. Here is the progress I have made on my current projects. The large 1701 is Ron Caudillo's recent recolor x 500 enlargement. I have built a few of legal's enalargements so I think I can pull this off with Styrofoam blocks and either rolled paper tubes or chopsticks as supports. The spider vessel is crumpled at 1/2 size for my Minbari to kill with a green laser diorama. and then the Technomaige that I have been wanting to do for years.

100_1590.JPG 100_1591.JPG 100_1593.JPG

spaceagent-9

Thanks! I'm doing it to author's scale, on spike a day I guess is the way its turning out. A keychain red laser will be mounted into it and it will be like the stargazer with a magnet attaching it to a stand.

Attachments

• 100_1600.JPG
    100_1600.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_1601.JPG
    100_1601.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_1602.JPG
    100_1602.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 3

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
"The large 1701 is Ron Caudillo's recent recolor x 500 enlargement. I have built a few of legal's enalargements so I think I can pull this off with Styrofoam blocks and either rolled paper tubes or chopsticks as supports."

I'm watching out for this one!

Thanks for posting the pic of the old Rom!

spaceagent-9

So much on my plate, pushed the Invaders back a notch to build. These shadow vessel spikes are nerve wracking. Just going with the flow on what I build. I will post picks on it.

spaceagent-9

Well here's a progress report for Saturday-Summer solstice. just plugging away, I recommend if you are going to build this Shadow Spider that you print it up as 2x its normal size, and then use little cylinders as inner joiner supports, or tin foil branches inside.

100_1601.JPG
100_1601.JPG 27029.jpg

romulan troop carriergame ship 2.png romulan troop carriergame ship 1.png
romulan troop carriergame ship 3.png a little progress on the Romulan troopship- far from done or even in scale.