Spaceagent-9 2017 build pic threads

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Hello everyone, I recently built Gary Pilsworth's 20 million miles to Earth rocket at smaller than pdf size and I used copper paper for details. The grey paper I used is thicker than normal card stock, so it krinkled a little on the small parts. Also I had some printed sheets of my Icarus burnt and unburnt that I had to test build. So im sharing them here, thank you.

Icarus built 92017.png 20 million miles to earth GP build multi.png

spaceagent-9

thanks Zathros!
Except for some small details, finished this off.
slide out back hatch on sky 1 for the battery and switch, magnets join sky and diver.
Threw in some lights just to see.
Used gold paper, and it's 1/2 size.
Next time doing Gary's at full size and I changed the color to a brassy kind of brown.

skydiver pm multi build pic 2.JPG

skydiver pm multi build pic 1.JPG skydiver pm multi build pic 2.JPG
skydiver pm multi build pic 3.png

spaceagent-9

I kind of picture this alternate universe retro starships with just a 4-6 man crew and the Klingon kind of a Ming the merciless type of character.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It looks like Captain Future's Comet! :)

Captain-Future-Komplettbox-Blu-ray-Review-Szene-14.jpg

source: http://blu-ray-rezensionen.net/wp-c...uture-Komplettbox-Blu-ray-Review-Szene-14.jpg

spaceagent-9

My cat knocked over my RC 1701 model normal size and the soldering broke on one nacelle so I threw this together.
GEDC2782.JPG

then STC [star trek continues] had part one of their final episode with a Romulan bird of prey. I have pestered them for that for over a year, its nice to see them do one!
star trek continues romulan.png

and a clean up of the original, cant confirm what they lit it up for the test as, but I have heard it was light blue domes with amber ports. most people go with green domes and white ports.
romulan bird of prey beautyshot.png

spaceagent-9

Ming-ons is perfect!
one of Spock's mental conceptions changing a splintered timeline I would imagine the Retroverse being.