Polish steam locomotive Ty2 (1:25 scale)

Precyzyjny

Hallo,

Ich heiße Mariusz; nickname: Precyzyjny (Deutsch: Präziser). Ich bin neu im Forum und das ist mein erster Bericht. Ich baue Bahnmodellen aus Karton und Papier, mehr Detail zugeben um meinen Modellen zu bereichern. Bitte sehen Sie mein Fotos.

Der Bau des Modells dauerte 18 Monate und verschlang etwa 1.500 Arbeitsstunden. Zum Zusammenbau des Modells verbrauchte ich 0,5 Liter von Vicol und 30 Tuben Cyanacrylklebers. Um alle Rohre, Federn, Ösen zu machen, verbrauchte ich etwa 15 Meter an Draht und Drahtleitungen. Ich verwendete 12 Blatt DIN A 4-Karton und Pappe. Fürs Anmalen des Modells brauchte ich 7 Behälter 400-ml an Farbe in Sprayform. Im Modell habe ich ca. 4000 verschiedenartige Schrauben, Mutter, Nieten und Ösen gemacht. Dieser Baubericht beinhaltet 725 Modellbilder, und die Gesamtanzahl der von mir gemachten Fotos des Modells reicht an etwa 6500.

Das Modell ist sehr schwer und arbeitsintensiv, genauso wie die Mehrzahl der Dampflokmodelle in diesem Maßstab. Viele Elemente sind sehr eng miteinander verflochten und selbst eine minimale Ungenauigkeit kann ihr korrektes Zusammenkleben in der folgenden Bauphase des Modells unmöglich machen. Die Passgenauigkeit der Teile ist gut, obwohl viele von ihnen verändert habe, aber meistens orientierte ich mich an den Maßen und Formen aus dem Bogen. Das Modell lässt sich problemlos in der Standardausführung zusammenbauen. Einzige Schwachstelle ist das Fehlen von ein Paar Teilen für einen Tenderfahrwagen, aber es gibt einen kompletten Satz für den zweiten Wagen, so kann man also diese Elemente abzeichnen und von der Reserve ergänzen.

Soviel des Schreibens, nun ist es Zeit für die Galerie. Ein Paar Extra-Fotos für Euch habe ich in der entsprechender Landschaft gemacht, indem ich mich in den Sand legte.

Hello,

My name's Mariusz; nickname: Precyzyjny (German: Precise). I'm new to the forum and this is my first report. I build web models from cardboard and paper, add more detail to enrich my models. Please see my photos.

The construction of the model took 18 months and devoured about 1,500 hours. In assembling the model I used 0.5 liters of 30 tubes and Vicol Cyanacrylklebers. To make all the pipes, springs, eyelets, I spent about 15 feet of wire and wire cables. I used 12 sheets DIN A 4-card and cardboard. For painting the model I needed 7 container 400 ml of color in spray form. In the model I made about 4000 different kinds of screws, nuts, rivets and eyelets. This model building report includes 725 images, and the total number of photos I made of the model extends to about 6500.

The model is very difficult and labor intensive, as are the majority of the steam engine models in this scale. Many elements are very closely intertwined and even a minimal uncertainty may make it impossible to correct in the following gluing construction of the model. The fit of the parts is good, although many of them have changed, but mostly I oriented myself to the size and shape of the arch. The model can be assembled easily into the standard design. The only flaw is the lack of a few parts for a Tender, but there is a complete set for the second car, we can thus emerge from these elements and add to the reserve.

So much of writing, now it is time for the gallery. A pair of extra photos for you I've made in the corresponding landscape, as I lowered myself into the sand.

IMG_6092.jpg

IMG_6093.jpg

IMG_6095.jpg

IMG_6096.jpg

Relation:

http://www.konradus.com/forum/read.php?f=1&i=125034&t=125034&filtr=0&page=1

Meine Absicht war es, das Modell möglichst getreu zu machen, alles, das in der originalen Dampflok von Außen und im Lokführerhäuschen sichtbar ist, und was sich nicht aus Papier und Draht machen ließ, wollte ich in eigenem Modell wiedergeben. Beurteilt selbst, ob es mir gelungen ist.

Ich grüße und auf Wiedersehen

My intention was to make the model as faithfully as possible, everything that is visible in the original steam engine from the outside and the train driver's house, and what is not allowed to make paper and wire, I wanted to reflect on their own model. Self-assessed whether I have succeeded.

I salute and goodbye

Precyzyjny

Elliott

I'm giving this one a bump since it had no English translation at all. I'm not even sure if it ever was posted in the first place. The workmanship is awesome. Even that word is insufficient.

If it was posted before, my apologies.

E

ekuth

And a very well deserved bump at that!

The workmanship is magnificent and what a way to start as a member!

Hello Precyzyjny, I 1st wish to say welcome to this Forum and after seeing this, I do hope you conduct a build thread here. I did go to the KONRADUS site and add to my fav.s, that way I can reference your building/correcting of this most excellent locomotive. I will add, what away to introduce yourself with a masterpiece. I just ordered this same kit so I am very interested in all the details. I do not have the abilities you posses, but with your material to reference, I will give it a good shot! I hope to see you post here again. Your paint, weathering and attention to detail is just outstanding. We could really use a tutorial on the paint /weather techniques for these types of models.:wave:Rick

I just finished reading through the complete post of this beauty on the Polish Forum. I do so hope you will grace us with the same build of your next project from start to finish. You are a modest fellow, for those here who have not gone to the site for the build, this model was a show stopper, good job and my hat off to you sir. I again will refer to may times as I build my Ty2. Your additional details from scratch are worth the effort alone. The coffee pot caused a grin to cross my face as I noticed for the first time. I hope to see more from you soon.:wave:Rick

Specter84

Isn't this a forum for paper/cardstock models? There are other forums for photographs of 1:1 scale trains! :mrgreen:

Just kidding, Mariusz. That is an excellent model.

Sehr, Sehr, Sehr, Sehr Gut!

OK, so what are you building now. I have gone to KONRADUS, registered and read about everything you have posted. I have Translate on my tool bar, so I am able to read what you have said about the construction of some of the best Locomotives I have ever seen anyone do! For everyone who has looked at his wonderful photo's, this baby has swept away the competition and won Top Of Show:thumb:. So for those here that do not have the ability to do as I have, post a build thread and let them see how much a love of the Art you have to construction such a Master Piece.:wave:Rick

Can not figure this guy out, he just will not reply to posts. You can find on Him on the Polish Forum he listed here, but for some reason after posting here, he acts as if not interested?:cry:

Elliott

I emailed him asking him to return but received no reply. Saw him visiting once but that was it. It would have been great to see him here as he is an immensely talented modeler.

I emailed him asking him to return but received no reply. Saw him visiting once but that was it. It would have been great to see him here as he is an immensely talented modeler.
I wholeheartedly agree, this fella placed for a Gold Medal in a competition with this locomotive. I too wished he would keep posting here.:wave:Rick