PDO file instructions

OldMiner

Ok, story first. My wife and I are full time caregivers for our disabled Veteran son. He came home from Iraq 100% disabled in 2006. He was 23 then. I have found a full size figure that I want to build and surprise him on his birthday next July. He has a ‘man cave’ where all his gaming stuff and video games are. This thing is BIG.

E1901DF8-2BB1-4E0A-A49C-7A28DE864FB3.jpeg

It came in a rar file with jpg and pdo files. I run an iPad so I can’t read the instructions, which for some reason are only in pdo format.

Ideas on how to read this? It would be so much fun to have this ‘thing’ standing in his man cave on his birthday, but I’ve never built anything like this.
At this point, I don’t have a PC that connects to the internet. I could do so if necessary.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Unfortunately, Pepakura is not designed to work with Apple products. If you have a PC laptop (or a Samsung tablet), you can download Pepakura Designer in order to read the template.

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
How big is this figure? Im looking forwad to see your building it.

OldMiner

Remember that I’m just starting out again and the ‘net has changed a lot in respect to this kind of stuff.

I found the figure on this page:

It is supposed to be about 5’-6” tall in the original form and somewhat less in the ‘new’ version.

If the linked site isn’t acceptable, please let me know and remove the link of course. No intent here to break the rules.

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Thats huge, a like a real size model.
looking forward to see your building it.l

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Tektonten is a friend of this forum. He does fantastic work. ;)

Ponytail2

I found out it was already on my HD.:OOPS:
Original to be found on Lifepapercraft.com and is passwordprotected, but this is supplied...

Enjoy! There's much more there...