Oh Joy... Not again.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Yesterday, 04Aug22,, my little princess left to be with her daddy and mommy. They are all now together in Washington state until they deploy to Japan in mid August.

20220804_141239.jpg

I already miss the little slobber monster, just hope to still be ticken when she comes back from Japan.

Please join me in wishing my granddaughter Aria Mae Wallace a safe trip, and happy times in japan, and say a prayer for peace in the area.

micahrogers

Staff member
I wish I had a Grandfather like you. I never knew my father, he died when I was in my early single digits. You fill the bill. ;)
I just wish my kids could have met my father, he died when I was 19. He was an E-7 Security Police in the USAF, he retired after 23 years when I was 14. We moved to Mississippi, and I finished Highschool, signed up for the USN, and he died while I was at sea. The flight from the Mediterranean home was a blur. I still have the flag that was flying on CG47 USS Ticonderoga when I got the news, I handed that flag to the funeral director and told him the save the new one the USAF gave them. He raised my half brother and I alike, he never showed preference to me for being his "biological" son.

I carried that with me, and raised both of my stepsons as if they were mine.

micahrogers

Staff member
My New notebook has issues charging, it has to go back to Asus for warranty work, so I'm not on here much. I'll try checking in on my Kindle, but it doesn't like Chrome... still unpacking, my supplies are still in the store room.

micahrogers

Staff member
Asus denied to repair my 3 month old laptop, so I've been without a computer since June. I just got a refurbished Win 10 machine up and running so I'm back!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I have to say that I have never heard anything good about Asus. I have heard similar stories to yours.
With that being said, I am glad to see that you are back.

micahrogers

Staff member
Thank you both, my ordeal with Asus is gonna kill my credit again, but I'm not going to continue to pay $1600 for a paperweight. I found a Microsoft refurbished HP business desktop, Core I5, 3.5Ghz, 16 Gb RAM, and 512GB SSD. And only $159 plus tax, and free shipping. It runs Win 10 Pro, but since it's a refurb, it doesn't come with 365.