Neil builds an AH-1 Cobra

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Fiddler's Green was/is known for stealing the designs of other designers, dumbing them down, then printing them as their own. How do I know this, I know a lot of the guys who did this for a while and finally stopped. It is the only paper model company that I have any negative feelings about. That does not really look like an AH1S Cobra, unless you look at as some "cubism" interpretation. That build video is all over the web, we really don't need to give it more attention.

They aren't a company worth even mentioning on this forum. The now deceased owner tried to sell the company for $10K but would not get any takers, his reputation preceded him. They still sell a Piper Cub that is physically unable to be built as it is designed wrong. Nobody there ever fixed it.

Download this one from Papermau (it's a better model): https://papermau.blogspot.com/2016/03/anti-tank-helicopter-ah-1s-paper-model.html

Chuffy70

Jun 5, 2022
Norwich UK
Fiddler's Green was/is known for stealing the designs of other designers, dumbing them down, then printing them as their own. How do I know this, I know a lot of the guys who did this for a while and finally stopped. It is the only paper model company that I have any negative feelings about. That does not really look like an AH1S Cobra, unless you look at as some "cubism" interpretation. That build video is all over the web, we really don't need to give it more attention.

They aren't a company worth even mentioning on this forum. The now deceased owner tried to sell the company for $10K but would not get any takers, his reputation preceded him. They still sell a Piper Cub that is physically unable to be built as it is designed wrong. Nobody there ever fixed it.

Download this one from Papermau (it's a better model): https://papermau.blogspot.com/2016/03/anti-tank-helicopter-ah-1s-paper-model.html
I hate it when you post a link, I'm usually then heading off to some unknown website - of which I can be stuck there for hours looking at all the wonderous stuff they have
;)