My paper automata

mikezax

Thanx, I also plan to build them gradually ... his latest automatas "Machine" or "Sand Powered Mechanical Hammer" is an unbelievable paper automata ;)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awesome! I was about to make it for this Easter, too, but time did not allow (I'll build it for next Easter though - that will be a blast for the tenants ;) ). Canon's models always hit the right spot. :)

The soundtrack is hilarious! For a moment I thought you were living on a farm! :Grin: thumbsup

mikezax

...thank you, I like this on vending machines, I never know in advance how it will move, the sea surprised me too ;)

Social Distancing
(PAPER AUTOMATA)

Author: Keisuke Saka

Source: https://www.etsy.com/

Video:

social distancing-gif.gif

Another paper automata from Keisuke Saka. We still hear that during Covid-19 it is necessary to maintain a social distance, as shown by this paper automata, e.g. on the train it's sometimes quite difficult ...:)

DSCN7018.jpgDSCN7021.jpgDSCN7023.jpgDSCN7024.jpgDSCN7027.jpgDSCN7029.jpgDSCN7033.jpgDSCN7037.jpg

mikezax

Keisuke makes super paper automatas that compose well, this one is funny and still very current :)

mikezax

Flapping Angel
(PAPER AUTOMATA)

Author: Keisuke Saka

Source: free model

flap angel automata.gif

I wish everyone all the best for the new year, but even if something doesn't happen, maybe this guardian angel will help. ;)
This paper automata belongs to a series of simple Christmas slot machines from Keisuke Saka. I'll make the video when I'm done with all the automatas in this series that I have.
I didn't make any adjustments, I just taped the functional parts. When gluing, everything sat and the finished machine works nicely and smoothly.

DSCN7964.jpgDSCN7973.jpgDSCN7974.jpgDSCN8006.jpg