Lenshead Type B (CAMOUFLAGE) (rebuild with greebles)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Nicely done throughout the build, the finished article is really nice :)

Whats next?
Thank you sir! What is next, I am not certain. I have a few things in mind. However, I also know that @Revell-Fan may have something coming up for me to work on. In the interim, I am going to be working on learning how to use some of the design programs (i.e. Sketchup, CorelDraw, GIMP, and a few others).

Chuffy70

Jun 5, 2022
Norwich UK
Thank you sir! What is next, I am not certain. I have a few things in mind. However, I also know that @Revell-Fan may have something coming up for me to work on. In the interim, I am going to be working on learning how to use some of the design programs (i.e. Sketchup, CorelDraw, GIMP, and a few others).
Good luck with those programmes, I can never get my head around this sort of thing!

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
Im right behind you, I also have to learn to use sketchup and blender. I dont give myself time to get into it.

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Im right behind you, I also have to learn to use sketchup and blender. I dont give myself time to get into it.
Unfortunately, learning things like this through video tutorials has never been a strong point of mine. So, this is going to be a rather interesting adventure.

Reactions: mijob