Launch when ready!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
You do, when it is Christmas is ultimately present Christmas, all others are past, and it's presence, (especially for those of us who belief ) is reveled in. I put the picture below because even if you are atheist, and took the word of our Lord out, the poem and intent is beautiful and masterful. Anyone who wishes to express their religion in a positive way has no problem with me. If you speak of your belief, not defend it or put down others. You do not need to defend your belief. Let no one demand such.

That movie "Father Son Sister Moon" changed me towards the path I had started a long time ago, and I found what I was looking for. I love Christmas, I am sadden and rejoiced at Easter, for then we were given the ultimate gift.

san_damiano_cross.gif

Last edited:

DanBKing

Dan the Man
Feb 29, 2012
Netherlands
So, let's all start a religious thread, shall we.........!

Let's all stand for what we believe in......! Or not.........!
Let us all start a thread, which has got **** all to do with modeling.....:angelic::grumpy:

In a pub/cafe, the four most worst discussions you can have is: Politics, Religion, Work and Sex..... !

Politics: "Are you serious .....?"

Religion: "Who.......?"

Work: AAAAARGGGHHHHH........."

Sex: "When.....?"

:););)

Reactions: zathros

DanBKing

Dan the Man
Feb 29, 2012
Netherlands
But, a VIPER MK1 .... !?!?! :surprise:
Now, that would change everybody's belief systems on this forum.... :yesyes:

IT HAS BEEN PRE-ORDAINED!

WRITTEN IN WORDS!!

PREPARE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WE ALL SEEK, SHALL NOW, BE FORTHCOMING..................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS: THE WORD............!

(Otherwise, some will move on to other factions of similar named gods......... ;))
2013_srt_viper_gts_02___press_kit_by_notbland-d4vq4aa.jpg

:biggrin:

Last edited:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
So, let's all start a religious thread, shall we.........!

Let's all stand for what we believe in......! Or not.........!
Let us all start a thread, which has got **** all to do with modeling.....:angelic::grumpy:

In a pub/cafe, the four most worst discussions you can have is: Politics, Religion, Work and Sex..... !

Politics: "Are you serious .....?"

Religion: "Who.......?"

Work: AAAAARGGGHHHHH........."

Sex: "When.....?"

:););)

Dan, the thread is about Revel-Fans Christmas gift. So the comments are relative. Ultimately, it's my decision as to what is allowed and what isn't, only mine. Personally, pubs, and cafes, and people full of booze usually end up talking a bunch of bull and bravado, and those who don't talk about sex probably don't get any either. I have kicked the ass of enough loud mouthed drunks and got in enough trouble as my hands are registered as weapons, (damned Martial Arts). I don't have a problem with drinking though I prefer sipping whiskey or a good Bourbon, but pubs and cafes are not places where I would talk about that which I cried out too when I almost died last year, the year before that, and the year before that, and I mean in the hospital, being told I had a 20% chance type of almost dying, not having a bad flu. It's not all fun and games and if you knew what I know about this forum, you would be surprised how outnumbered you are, but let's leave it at that.

I do love cars. I am pretty high up in Real Racing 3. I am at Level 63 (Fame), and presently 0wn 26 cars. I just purchased a Bently, and a Mclaren P1. I haven't paid a dime to play this game. Only available on Android, it is amazing, especially for anyone who loves cars!!

I also decided in the interest of not starting a Chevy vs. Ford war, I am using a straight 6 Holden Motor, 202 cu in Red I6 120 H.P. at the crank, which is sufficient for a car made of paper. :)

I have found a prototype V-12 I will be using, The Holden was really a G.M. in Australian sheep's clothing!!

919.jpg
188.jpg

Straight 6 Holden:

Holden.jpg

Last edited:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I will be erasing the prior post within a few days because of the volatile true content. I am only human, and I run this forum, for the most part, by myself. I do have moderators, but they do not read every post made on the forum. I do. It's a lot of work. I will say Christmas is coming up and invite all to celebrate in the way that you do. ;)

DanBKing

Dan the Man
Feb 29, 2012
Netherlands
@zathros
No worries, John.
I admit, sometimes my satirical nature of writing is not always evident at first read, especially if I've been on the weed at the time..... ;)

No harm done.:)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Great!! Sometimes when I read stuff I take it at face value, especially if it's after something close to my heart. Mistakes, and letting go, that helps the world go round. Thank You. I will not forget this. :)

Reactions: DanBKing

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Six pages have been unfolded so far. Now I have to decide how to break down the engine assembly. One critical step is to align the wings and fin correctly. Since the engines are simple tubes there is no straight surface to anchor the wings and the fin. However, there must be a straight surface to place them correctly and keep them in that position over a long term. A conventional "glue-it-to-the-surface" would result in floppy wings which are undoubtedly going to sag and break off. To combine both premises I have decided to deviate from the mere tube design of the engines. Each of them will consist of two halves which are glued to a strong and straight middle piece. The wing / fin is put over it like a hat then. This sketch should show you what I mean:

View attachment 143413

This technique was a bit influenced by the wing construction of Martin Saenger's Thunderfighter. :cool:
I like this technique. I think that it will add strength as rigidity to the section.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
You said Launch when ready, I am feeling a bit "peckish". ;)