last exile guild figther

lons fede

Jun 18, 2022
A couple of months ago I found this model from the last exile series, a great anime series, with beautiful photography and a great story.
This model is from one of the three conflicting factions of the series and one of the most mysterious today
Aller encouraged me to plow it because I saw the series again and because the model does not have instructions, I open this thread to show you the process.
I must say that it was a bit complex in the sense that I didn't know where to start, but by watching the series, looking for photos and finding a 3d animation of the model I was able to do it.

ff4a05d7f131929df97aa4712de55072.jpg

I used the following reference image and I also share the link of the animation that I found: https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17151471

print the model on common A4 sheets of 150 grams. I would have liked better sheets of paper to do it, but there is no budget

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-20 at 21.29.32.jpeg

Starting by cutting the parts of the following images and gluing them all together as shown, this is the face of the ship.

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-20 at 21.29.33.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-01-20 at 21.29.39.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-01-20 at 21.29.55.jpeg

After continuing with the part of the cabin, it has no greater complex than taking its time so that each piece sticks well before putting the next one and making sure that it does not twist.

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-20 at 21.29.55 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-01-20 at 21.29.55 (2).jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-01-20 at 21.29.56.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-20 at 21.29.56 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-01-20 at 21.29.56 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-20 at 21.29.56 (4).jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-01-20 at 21.29.57.jpeg

Well I'll leave it here for today tomorrow I'll show you how the continuation is, you can find this model in this lining link: https://www.zealot.com/resources/guild-starship-fighter.562/

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I had no idea that this ship model was in our Resource Section. I have the whole "Last Exile" series on DVD, and since I purchased them before they came out, I also got the paper models. I hihgly recomend watching this Anime series, it is engrossing!. This is a Guild Fighter, from the Corrupt Guild. I would love to see an Annatoray ship build, and somewhere I have the "Silvana". I have quit a few hard drives I'd have to go through to find it. Great find and build! :)

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
Thats a awesome model and you are building it crisp and clear. I never have heard about this serie so I will look it up and watch it. Keep it going.

lons fede

Jun 18, 2022
I had no idea that this ship model was in our Resource Section. I have the whole "Last Exile" series on DVD, and since I purchased them before they came out, I also got the paper models. I hihgly recomend watching this Anime series, it is engrossing!. This is a Guild Fighter, from the Corrupt Guild. I would love to see an Annatoray ship build, and somewhere I have the "Silvana". I have quit a few hard drives I'd have to go through to find it. Great find and build! :)

You have the DVDs that I envy!!!! , I was at the time to buy them, but other expenses arose unexpectedly and then they became very expensive in Argentina.
You can find Annatoray's boat at ROCKETMAN, the model is fine, but for me it's very basic and I prefer something more complex, no offense: https://www.deviantart.com/rocketmantan/art/Last-Exile-Anatoray-ship-202208271

It is sad that there are few models of this beautiful series.
If I had the ability, I would make them myself, but since I don't, I'm content to search and find rare models from different series, movies or videogames, following the spirit of treasure hunting.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
I've not heard of this anime, but the design looks so cool. It kinda looks like the Nova corp fighters from Guardians of the Galaxy.
Your off to a great start.

• Wow
Reactions: Revell-Fan

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I was tempted to make a detailed Vanship model, but it would be very difficult, and I wonder how many people would actually make it. "Nova Corp" came after "Last Exile", so the similarity is stated backwards. Both are cool though. ;)

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
I was tempted to make a detailed Vanship model, but it would be very difficult, and I wonder how many people would actually make it. "Nova Corp" came after "Last Exile", so the similarity is stated backwards. Both are cool though. ;)
I know this was before, I was just pointing out the resemblance... it is a cool design, and was worth copying.

Reactions: Awry_Chaos

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Here is the link to the Silvana model:

;)
I didn't see that one. The one I have is all in one ..zip file. If you felt up to the task. that would be a great addition to the Resource Section. Let me know. I'm terribly bust these days, barely on the computer at all. It would be worth having. Excellent find!! :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
I didn't see that one. The one I have is all in one ..zip file. If you felt up to the task. that would be a great addition to the Resource Section. Let me know. I'm terribly bust these days, barely on the computer at all. It would be worth having. Excellent find!! :)
No worries. I'll have to use my remaining highspeed in a clever way to get the single parts and will do my best. ;)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I have this covered.