I introduce myself

lons fede

Jun 18, 2022
Hello everyone, thank you for accepting me.
my name is federico lons. I am from Argentina.
I like papercraft, and I am a seeker of rare and little-known models.
I do this as a hobby.
I love to find little known papercraft pages and show them in the different groups in which I am united.
that's why they call me in some of these groups by the nickname "indiana jhon del paperecraft"
my collection is centered on science fiction spreadsheets and series on the same theme.
Thanks for everything and I hope to show you my collection and share links to those pages with all of you.

I leave you this link in gratitude http://ravensblight.com/papertoys.html

Reactions: micahrogers

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Mucho gusto! Welcome to Zealot. I too search and archive models. They have a way to disappearing. :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello Federico,

welcome to Zealot! You have come to the right place for all things paper & cardstock, as well as model building as a whole, and to build and hone your skills. Many of the members here are into SCI-FI (myself included). The members here are also very helpful.

Thank you for sharing the link to the website. I have visited it many times and I have built a few models from that site as gifts for friends and family.

If you have any photos of any of the models that you have already built, by al means, please post them. We love seeing photos.

When you start a new project, please post a build thread. Build threads are a great way of show off your work and skills. Not only that, but if you run into an issue with a model you can highlight the area that you are having problems with and we can offer you some suggestions on how to deal with them.

So, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello Federico,

welcome to the forum!

Have fun and enjoy! :)

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
Hello Freferico welcome to zealot. Its great to have you here. Thanks for sharing the link. Looking forward to see some of your models. Have fun overhete.