here we go....

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Very Nice, Great build of this unique ship! :BRAVO: Now I need a better pick of the "Betty" nose art.

• Love
Reactions: seraphim

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
That looks realy fantastic all looks crisp and clear and the details are awesome. You have nailed this one.

:CHEERS:

• Love

seraphim

Sep 1, 2023
That's one of the thongs I loved about Babylon V all the "Nose art" on top of the Starfuries.
if i get a chance ill put up some pics of my revell starfury, i did it as besters black omega with lighting. B5 was an awesome show...as was space above & beyond, bsg and expanse

Chuffy70

Jun 5, 2022
Norwich UK
Well I would be very happy with that... Really does build into a nice looking model from one of the underrated Alien films in the franchise.

You have spurred my interest with having a go at this. Top marks for a truly great effort, now all you have to do is crack into the Nostromo which RB has uploaded into the resource section.

Also this got me thinking as to where did the awesome director Jean-Pierre Jeunet end up? Some fantastic films under his belt

• Love

seraphim

Sep 1, 2023
Well I would be very happy with that... Really does build into a nice looking model from one of the underrated Alien films in the franchise.

You have spurred my interest with having a go at this. Top marks for a truly great effort, now all you have to do is crack into the Nostromo which RB has uploaded into the resource section.

Also this got me thinking as to where did the awesome director Jean-Pierre Jeunet end up? Some fantastic films under his belt
id love to sink my teeth into the nostromo, i must admit i think i would have a crack at detailing the kit which would probably drive me nuts lol. Ive got the file our lord and saviour RB uploaded so its joined the que for sure lol......as for the movies, all were good, i think Alien 3 is underrated, no 4 is a good stand alone, but i wish that the Neill Blomkamp project had come to fruition

Reactions: Chuffy70