Hello from Dubai

Fer Oaxaca

Hi guys, thank you for this amazing website its amazing all the support and the amount of information here, this time I will like to ask if someone know how to get a Battlestar Galactica Colonial Viper made by UHU2 papercraft, it is a beautiful model but I can't get it..
now temperature is soaring and its not nice to have 43 degrees outside.
please help me to contact him so I can get the model.

thank you in advance and have a nice day

1593405254092.png

this is the model I am looking for...

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Sorry! Please read this HERE

I fully understand your excitement and enthusiasm in discovering a site like this. However, there are a few things that you must know.

You need to thoroughly read the forum rules and policies.

They can be located here https://www.zealot.com/threads/zealot-forum-rules-and-policies.174452/
(If you have any questions about the rules or policies, you can P.M. me and I will explain them more thoroughly.)

You also need to make an introduction post in the INTRODUCTION section to let people know who you are and what you are primarily interested in (i.e. Sci-Fi, Anime, military, or whatever you like).

Please make an introduction and not a request. Read some of the others to get an idea of what we expect. You can add it here as a reply!

Regards,

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Patience, and genuine participation in the forum by encouraging fellow members and commenting on builds, and you will have the model in around 30 days. Read the forum rules, they are mostly common sense rules and policies, and you will be part of a great caring and sharing forum. Actually, you're part of Zealot now. You just have to wait out your time. Thanks for posting your Introductory post. :)