Hello everyone!

PabloSarah

Hello everyone, my name is Pablo and I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina, I know almost nothing about papercraft so more than anything I come to learn, in general I build with plastic but I see the great possibility of paper. Greetings to all!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to Zealot. Feel free to post pictures of the plastic models you have made. If you can state the kinds of paper models you would like to start out with, we may be able to give you some suggestions. We try to look for high quality FREE models, as there are 100's of them out there. Just a little tricky to find. We also have quite a collection, which you will be able to access after your 30 days a 10 minimum posts. That can happen really fast. Welcome to Zealot. ;)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Pablo,

I am glad to see that you joined us! You have come to the right place for all things paper & cardstock, as well as model building as a whole, and to build and hone your skills.

By all means, please post photos of your work so that others can see what you do. You can post photos directly from your computer to the thread without the need of a photo hosting site.

When you start a new project, I would like to invite you to post build threads of your projects. Build threads are a great way to show off your skills and techniques, as well as to highlight problem areas that you may need help with or show how you were able to solve said problem.

So, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Pablo!

Great to see you here at Zealot. My dear friend @Rhaven Blaack has shown me your work. It is GREAT! BTW, I was the one who came up with the "Cylon Dart" idea. ;)

I have specialized in creating Galactica and Buck Rogers models. I'm working on several new models like a large version of the Viper Mk I and the Hover Mobile. My weapons of choice are SketchUp, Gimp and CorelDRAW. Seeing another designer join the forum is always a joy. :)

I hope you like it here! :)

Have fun and enjoy!

Marcell from Germany

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Welcome! There are lots of build threads and tips and hints here on how to build and finish models. I hope you enjoy the various paper models in the resources section!

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Welcome Pablo to this supurb forum. Thete are many things you can build. Looking forward to see your plastic models and afcourse your new papercraft threads.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
I'll add my usual "Welcome Aboard" Pablo...
When I first join Zealot, I didn't even know what a papermodel could be, but my eyes, and mind were opened...
I'm a plastic modeler, my current thread is the Bandai 1/144th Millennium Falcon build. As stated already feel free to post any pics you want of models you've built here. And start a new thread in the forum for nay new build.
Again, Welcome Aboard.
Micah, USA

PabloSarah

Welcome to Zealot. Feel free to post pictures of the plastic models you have made. If you can state the kinds of paper models you would like to start out with, we may be able to give you some suggestions. We try to look for high quality FREE models, as there are 100's of them out there. Just a little tricky to find. We also have quite a collection, which you will be able to access after your 30 days a 10 minimum posts. That can happen really fast. Welcome to Zealot. ;)
Thank you very much for the welcome, I hope at some point to start with something simple from sci fi

@Rhaven Blaack Thank you! I'll post some models I made lately and I'll start a thread with what I'm doing now
@Revell-Fan Thanks Marcell for the welcome and the name for my last ship!
@Chuffy70 Thanks Martin!
@mijob Thanks!
@spaceagent-9 Thanks!
@micahrogers Thanks Micah!, that's a beautiful kit it's about time I put it together too

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
Welcome aboard!

I saw your other thread, reviewing recent builds, and you are a real craftsman!