HAPPY DAY ARE HERE AGAIN!!!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Good to see Zealot back again. Me too I missed you all. I joined the community ten years ago and it would be a big loss for our hobby.
Indeed! I am so relieved to see that our bonds have become so strong. Even in the darkest times of the forum we all stick together and hope for the best. You are such great people and the number of new posts made in the last few hours proves that. :Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Nando, Than You so much for spreading the word. You're on of my favorite people, and a ,most talented designer.
How does Bob Marley like his doughnuts ?????

With jammin......... ! ;)

Definitely with a hole in the middle!! Or after a few bones? :)

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
I can't express how much I have missed all of you. I spent around 10 hours on the forum yesterday and many many hours the days before), and after finally finding some bugs, I contacted our illustrious leader Sanjay, and he fixed the rest. We are up and running, and to hell with the naysayers, and those who wished us gone!! We won't go down without a fight, and if I told you how much it cost to get this forum up again, you would be shocked that it's still all FREE here!

So please, continue doing what you do best, being yourselves, making models, helping each other out, sharing, commenting, all of the good stuff that makes ZEALOT so special!!!

ZEALOT IS BACK!!!

:animated::Bravo::triplets:thumbsup:toast::Computer:Claphands:lolsign::Grin::biggrin::hammerhead:
Z - It's good to "see" and hear from everyone again.:):) Big mega Thanks to Sanjay!!!:animated::Bravo::Congrats::Drinks: I really missed everyone and seeing their posts. Without Zealot It felt like millions of voices suddenly cried out .. ok you get the gist! ;)

Have a great day!!:King::Drinks::wave:

Sky Seeker
:tank:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I felt pretty empty myself, but since I was on the forum everyday trying to sort our side out, in a way, I was always here, like being in a big empty stadium. :nailbiting:

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
I felt pretty empty myself, but since I was on the forum everyday trying to sort our side out, in a way, I was always here, like being in a big empty stadium. :nailbiting:

Yes it unfortunately looked like it too. :( Like going to an old amusement park you really like and having no one there..:exterminate:

Good thing Happy Days really are here again.:) :animated:

Hopefully we can make the most of it.:)

Sky Seeker
:tank:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I am elated that the forum is up and running, and everyone is returning. I have to say that I too have missed all of you. I am happy to see the build threads starting up again.
I have to say "THANK YOU" to all of you (the members) for making this forum what it is.
WELCOME BACK!!!

Last edited:

Ron Caudillo

Creative Advisory Consultant
Staff member
I just tried to create a build thread and had attached a 60 KB jpg, but an error was returned, can't upload an image. Using Firefox, maybe that's it?

Sorry for the bad news.
Ron Caudillo

Ron Caudillo

Creative Advisory Consultant
Staff member
Testing...
Looks like that worked! Got these recently, makes a WORLD of difference when edge coloring!

Ron Caudillo

Attachments

• 000 Watercolor pencils.JPG
    000 Watercolor pencils.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 3

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I just did it through "Upload a file" and it worked fine. I use Firefox exclusive. I did not know that drag and drop worked. That's great. I like the old way, as it is good for constructing tutorials. Whatever works!! :)

I am restoring a 1968 Shasta Air flyte exactly like this one. I just used this as a test picture. I love this little "Canned Ham" trailer. The wings make it go faster!!! ;)

Shasta AirFlyte.jpg