HAPPY DAY ARE HERE AGAIN!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I can't express how much I have missed all of you. I spent around 10 hours on the forum yesterday and many many hours the days before), and after finally finding some bugs, I contacted our illustrious leader Sanjay, and he fixed the rest. We are up and running, and to hell with the naysayers, and those who wished us gone!! We won't go down without a fight, and if I told you how much it cost to get this forum up again, you would be shocked that it's still all FREE here!

So please, continue doing what you do best, being yourselves, making models, helping each other out, sharing, commenting, all of the good stuff that makes ZEALOT so special!!!

ZEALOT IS BACK!!!

:animated::Bravo::triplets:thumbsup:toast::Computer:Claphands:lolsign::Grin::biggrin::hammerhead:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
:Bravo::Bravo::Bravo::Bravo::Bravo::Bravo::Bravo::Bravo:

Best thread of the year!

@DanBKing : I think there is only one option: Build the model again and start a new thread with fresh pictures! :D:King:

GREAT TO SEE ALL OF YOU AGAIN!!! I missed you so much!!!

My sincere thanks go to the IT for their tireless work.

And many many thanks to all members who were patiently waiting for this day to come.

:Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks:

Tonino

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends....
...ladies and gentlemen...."
ZEALOT IS BACK!!!

I don't know how many times I clicked on the Zealot icon (the central one in my Chrome prefs bar) hoping to see the whole site opening again and how many times I closed the browser with disappointment...
...until Nando whatsapped me the great news!!! I missed you guys!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I am feeling particularly pun-cy today...

It dawned upon me as I arose that there was a flower in my bed...

That was no flower. Probably a stem of a good dream propagating it's last hurrah! :mooner:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends....
...ladies and gentlemen...."

I don't know how many times I clicked on the Zealot icon (the central one in my Chrome prefs bar) hoping to see the whole site opening again and how many times I closed the browser with disappointment...
...until Nando whatsapped me the great news!!! I missed you guys!

I missed you too Tonino. I sent you an email, I don't know why our emails don't connect. Probably Trumped up plug in the system! :)