Glad to have found you all! Seattle

dnaga

Greetings from Seattle, WA USA! Always loved papercrafting = fun and inexpensive toys, but never really had the time to play! I'm so glad I found this forum to help sort out all the MANY lovely and awesome crafting projects and ideas that tickle my fancy!

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Welcome aboard. What are you interested in? Sci-Fi? ships? Planes? Cars/ We do have a vast selection of many different types.

dnaga

The short answer is that I'm interested in EVERYTHING! But recently I've been mainly making scifi/anime/toony figures. I try to make as many fun little characters, vehicles, and toys during the year and I give them away during halloween along with the candy!

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Good answer, Everything is pretty close to my interests to. We have figures and vehicles aplenty in the resource section.

ASC Mclaren

Welcome! From a fellow Washingtonian. I hope you post pictures of your builds.
Out of curiosity, what are your favorite sci-fi and anime subjects?

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
There's just about everything out there, and for FREE too! Welcome to Zealot!! :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to Zealot! Do you have any pics of your previous works? If you do, please feel free to show them here.

Have fun and enjoy! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello dnaga,

Welcome to Zealot! You have indeed come to the right place for all things paper (and other mediums, to include plastic). So, I hope that will help you feel more at home here.

If you have any questions, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask, and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

When you are building new projects, I would like to encourage you to post build threads. Build threads are a great way to show off your skills and techniques, as well as highlight problems areas that you may have issues with or have come up with a solution for said problems.

Once again welcome aboard. I hope that you feel at home and enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work!

dnaga

Thank you for all the warm welcome! Sooooo much to look at and drool over! I'm kinda embarrassed to post my builds since they are only of the super simple and quickie models. (For the kiddies, of course.....NOTHING to do with my skills (or lack thereof...) =) ) I LOVE those super complex Star Wars and SciFi vehicles, animial figures, and those crazy, realistic anime figma dolls but, alas, I don't seem to have the time or coordination to really play. I have started to try some anime figmas from the designer S.V. so we'll see how they go. I seem to have more glue on my fingers than on the tiny pieces, however. ;-) Cheers, y'all!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
As long as you are not covered in super glue everything should be alright. :Grin:

Don't be shy, things for the kiddies are equally important like the more complex stuff. They keep the joy and spirit alive and reward you with fast and satisfying results. ;)

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Welcome! sounds like you would enjoy the Cannon free paper models, if you need help on that, let me know:)

snark1950

welcome! lots to do and see here I'm sure you will enjoy the place. This is a fairly straight forward and simple you in Web dudes section of resources I believe all or most are cleaned up new paper and magazine toys from the early 20th century. The wooden Drummer is pretty straight forward and I just did an article on updating the mechanics on it a bit. Just be sure to follow the download rules and not to many at a time Christmas in July