Classic French Aircraft Criquetaero Maquettes

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I kept seeing these models on "questionable sites' and finally found their source.. These are highly detailed French Aircraft, that are from the Golden Eera of flying.

Link = http://www.criquetaero.fr/1-33-maquettes-p1333704

These are the 1/33 scale models, all have detailed interior cockpits. These are not easy models, but the end result is superb. The two Rotary engines could be used one your own scratch build models or on other models, scaled to fit. They have a sh*tload of 1/33 scale models, too many to list. All of the models are FREE!! ;)

p.s., the Dalotel is not for the faint of heart! :)1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpgCriquet.jpgDALOTEL DM165 VIKING-1.jpgDALOTEL DM165 VIKING-2.jpgFAUVEL AV 36.jpgMOTEUR LE RHONE 9C.jpgMOTEUR LE RHONE 9J complex version.jpg

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
I forgot all about this link...was here I don't remember how many years ago...found it...marked it and forgot about it...Transitioned it from at least 3 Windows versions, I do know that...I have sworn to go through and weed out my links several times and just never get around to it...I know there are Great Ones in there, just like this one...but a bunch of them have vanished over the years...

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I forgot all about this link...was here I don't remember how many years ago...found it...marked it and forgot about it...Transitioned it from at least 3 Windows versions, I do know that...I have sworn to go through and weed out my links several times and just never get around to it...I know there are Great Ones in there, just like this one...but a bunch of them have vanished over the years...

Same thin happens to me. I have loads of 500G ID drives with models of them. I have the dongle to hook them up to USB and the dongle includes the power supply. I just picked up a 4 Terabyte cloud, one of these days I need to move everything over to it. :)

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Same thin happens to me. I have loads of 500G ID drives with models of them. I have the dongle to hook them up to USB and the dongle includes the power supply. I just picked up a 4 Terabyte cloud, one of these days I need to move everything over to it. :)
When I was upgrading drives, I could have sworn that you could use a drive greater than 2tb for OS...Wrong! It still won't use anything above a 2tb.
So I went a grabbed 2-2tb drives, one for OS and another for overflow...Damn things are filling up fast... even though I have most of the progs on the overflow drive and not the main OS... They just don't code like they used to! The mentality of Unlimited download speeds added to unlimited storage...everything gets an update and every update is the whole shebang again at 2-80g a pop! Whatever happened to "Patches"?
I did find a source for a 10tb drive that is commercial for saving security video feeds...guaranteed for 5000bazillon hours... as you figure it has to run 24/7 with a constant upload and few calls to download...which is exactly what we need...massive amounts of storage..which just sits there till OH yeah, I got a program iI grabbed for that!!

Sorry for the Highjack...

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
If you follow this link (below), it will show you how to install a 4T drive in WIndows10. The cloud I am installing is a USB drive, and has software that allows Windows to see the whole 4Terabytes. Personally I don't like drives bigger than 2Terabytes because I lost one once, and I lost a real lot of info. It was working sporadically, but I lost a good 30% of the data on it, it was pretty full. They take longer to Degrag too. I presently have 3 2Terabyte Hard Drives, which I find to be enough.

Link = https://www.diskpart.com/articles/windows-10-4tb-hard-drive-3889.html