Classic French Aircraft Criquetaero Maquettes

zathros

-----SENIOR----
Administrator
Apr 6, 2013
I kept seeing these models on "questionable sites' and finally found their source.. These are highly detailed French Aircraft, that are from the Golden Eera of flying.

Link = http://www.criquetaero.fr/1-33-maquettes-p1333704

These are the 1/33 scale models, all have detailed interior cockpits. These are not easy models, but the end result is superb. The two Rotary engines could be used one your own scratch build models or on other models, scaled to fit. They have a sh*tload of 1/33 scale models, too many to list. All of the models are FREE!! ;)

p.s., the Dalotel is not for the faint of heart! :)1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpgCriquet.jpgDALOTEL DM165 VIKING-1.jpgDALOTEL DM165 VIKING-2.jpgFAUVEL AV 36.jpgMOTEUR LE RHONE 9C.jpgMOTEUR LE RHONE 9J complex version.jpg

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
I forgot all about this link...was here I don't remember how many years ago...found it...marked it and forgot about it...Transitioned it from at least 3 Windows versions, I do know that...I have sworn to go through and weed out my links several times and just never get around to it...I know there are Great Ones in there, just like this one...but a bunch of them have vanished over the years...