Build your Dr. Who Tardis from 1/10 to 1/1

cylongirl

Galactica lives in Germany
My plan a tardis for the garden.
In order to get to the plans, I searched the Internet and eventually stumbled on the German side of the Tardisbauer "tardisbuilder.com"
From these I got your plans with tight. Dimensioning which I walked back in cm and now I was facing the challenge. Equal to building or just a try.
1/10 is not insignificant and so I divided all measurements by 10. Made me for a later material list and off we went.
Despite accurate plan, exact (double) decrease in the dimensions and 5 times before gluing I had really managed to install the middle window struts differently than in the drawing.
And what looked easy in the head followed in practice other, strange plans, but not mine. Mr. Murphy had probably felt comfortable with me during the time of the construction
In the end, the little Tardis was finished. The big should be in aluminum, but I'm waiting for the first Christmas bonus ....; D

So go ahead. Relext and relax. Clueless ....;)
Mein Plan eine Tardis für den Garten.
Um an die Pläne zu kommen hatte ich im Internet gesucht und stolperte doch irgendwann über die deutsche Seite der Tardisbauer "tardisbuilder.com"
Von diesen bekam ich Ihre Pläne mit eng. Bemaßung welche ich wieder in cm zurück wandelte und nun stand ich vor der Herausforderung. Gleich bauen oder erst einmal einen Versuch.
1/10 ist nicht unübel und so dividierte ich alle Maße durch 10. Erstellte mir für später eine Materialliste und los ging es.
Trotz genauem Plan, genauer (doppelter) Abnahme der Maße und 5 maligem Schauen vor dem Kleben hatte ich es wirklich geschafft die mittlere Fensterverstrebung anders einzubauen als in der Zeichnung.
Und was sich im Kopf einfach ausschaute folgte in der Praxis anderen, merkwürdigen Plänen, jedoch nicht meinen. Herr Murphy hatte sich wohl während der Zeit des Baues bei mir wohl gefühlt
Am Ende war die kleine Tardis fertig. Die große soll in Aluminium, da warte ich aber wohl erstmal aufs Weihnachtsgeld....
grin.gif

Dr. Who- Tardis von 1/10 zu 1/1

So denn also los. Relext und enspannt. Ahnungslos....
wink.gif

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
WOW - Jenny and her Tardis! Lovely! :)

The references you have chosen are most accurate. I have the Doctor #10 Flight Control Tardis. It is such a cool toy and a marvellous display piece. :)

paper hollywood

It looks great, Cylongirl. I love watching your build progress shots. I was watching an old first season ep of Dr. Who recently and noticed that the outer door when seen from the interior looked completely different than from the outside. It just looked like part of the interior. I think they modified this sometime later so the door would look like a phone booth door from the inside as well.

cylongirl

Eine T.A.R.D.I.S. im Maßstab 1:1 nach einer Viper das Projekt was sich in der Familie noch am besten umsetzen läßt.
Wobei der viper die familientauglichkeit abgesprochen wurde und das es auch innerhalb der familie unterschiedliche Ansichten gab wie diese auszusehen hatte blieb die T.A.R.D.I.S. übrig.

Diese konnte ich imerhin noch als außergwewöhnlichen Schuppen verkaufen.

Das erste Material ist da. Nun heißt es demnächst 4 Löcher mit einer tiefe von 80 cm aus zu heben
(Frostfrei) und im Anschluß daran vier Kastenprofile Vierkantrohr Alu zu sägen, aus zu nivellieren und ein zu betonieren.

Doch dazu später mehr.

Jetzt also die erste Grundplatte und das Dach. Von A bis Z, wenn das letztere verbaut wurde stehe ich vor dem Abschluss.

Doch bis dahin wird wohl noch einige Zeit ins Land gehen...

cylongirl

A T.A.R.D.I.S. in scale 1: 1 after a Viper the project what can be implemented in the family still best.
Where the viper was decreed family suitability and that there were different views within the family as to how they had to look like the T.A.R.D.I.S. left.

Immediately, I could sell these as an extravagant scale.

The first material is here. Now it's time to raise 4 holes with a depth of 80 cm
(Frost-free) and then four box profiles square tube aluminum to saw, level out and to concretes.

But more on that later.

So now the first base plate and the roof. From A to Z, when the latter was installed, I am about to graduate.

But until then, some time will probably go into the country ...