Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello Brianne,

Please let me be the first one to welcome you to Zealot! I am glad to see that you joined the forum! You have come to the right place for all things model building as a whole, and to build and hone your skills. The members here are very helpful.

We have many members who are gamers and into SCI-FI (Myself included). So, I hope that you feel at home here.

Those are nice looking MECHs.

When you start a new project, I would like to invite you to post a build thread. Build threads are a great way to show off your skills and techniques, as well as to highlight problem areas that you may need help with or show how you were able to solve said problem.

So, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here and feel at home. I look forward to seeing your work.

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
Welcome back at zealot glad to hear you still like papercrafting. Looking forward to see your next building project.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Very nice collection of Mecch's you have going there. Hope you have lots of fun here, and there are many of us who can offer help, use help, and maybe help you locate models you may be looking for. many of us have vast collections. ;)

Reactions: mijob

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Late again,
Welcome aboard, You'll never find a more wretched hive of... Err no, You'll never find a better group of Zealots for modeling, in all of it's forms.
Nice battlebots there, and do I spy some good ole original D&D books in that photo?