Battlestar Atlantia Wall Plaque (by Klaus Schaeftner)

Maverick65

I think Rhaven sums it up the best. I especially like the shots with the Raider in them, puts it in perspective. Can see one mounted on the wall in tribute to the fallen.

Thanks for sharing your build, it was quite fun. Thank also to Klaus for allowing his cool design to be modelled in paper.

Warmest regards,
Rick

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you very much, folks! :)

I'm working on the instructions now. I'd like to give you a "small" teaser, the title image in its original size (I suppose some of you might like it as a desktop wallpaper ;) ). Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• DSCF8284aa.jpg
    DSCF8284aa.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Really awesome. It'll take you the rest of you life to do the whole ship though!!......................................:artist:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dearest friends and fellow paper warriors,

thank you VERY MUCH for making this the most-liked thread and number 3 of the most-read threads of this forum. I am totally overwhelmed at the positive response. :)

Since this project is as good as complete (I'd like to post a few more pictures) I want you to know that I have switched back to two other projects you might already know of (OK, to be honest, there are three / NO, the third is NOT the battlestar! ;) ): the Aurora and the Viper Mk. I. Stay tuned for updates in the particular threads.

Have a nice day and have fun and enjoy!

RF :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@sjsquirrel : It's such a pleasure to see you again, Steve (I really missed you) ! :) Great that you like it - and don't worry for tuning in a bit late. ;)