ARMORMAN's WARHAMMER 40K Models Thread

ARMORMAN

FOUNDATION CORNERSTONE
I saw a new Warlord, but not the old Beetle Back version.
the_real_warlord_by_the_first_magelord-d2xvkhl.jpg

pastru79

yes i know it s not the bettle back titan. i have some plans for the bettleback that someone send me but its not complete. if someone want to complete it ask me.

alienhunger

You should rename the "Baneblade" label into "Baneblade body." Kinda almost freaked out when I saw it doesn't include the main cannon... Just suggesting...

Harkonnen24

Hmm, I wanted to try and build this model:

New Russ:
http://depositfiles.com/en/files/23yxx9z3j

But no matter what I seem to do, I cannot get it to come out the same size as the Destroyer tank hunter I built. The track pods are a full 2cm shorter.

Would look kind of weird having different size leman russ tanks beside each other lol, any ideas why?

Edit: Yeah Armorman I've tried changing the paper size as well, just doesn't seem to have an effect, even when i scale it up to 100% and select a4 it still isn't the right size even though one of the trackpod pages goes off the paper. Don't have illustrator to change it around anyway.

Edit 2: Yeah it is definitely the paper size, the 2011 leman russ is on 8.53"x11.94" meanwhile the older ones are 8.28"x11,69". Even taking a snapshot of the .pdf and putting it in MS paint won't work like the other ones.

ARMORMAN

FOUNDATION CORNERSTONE
check the paper size. I have found that the A4 page set up that they are using is right to the edge (and beyond, in some cases) of what is considered a normal printable area on most machines. My workaround is to import the files into Illustrator and re-lay out the parts (necessary as I am stuck with US Letter).

OH, BTW, Imperial bunker v.3:

http://depositfiles.com/files/8n11m8uxz

stevew100

I've had a problem with one of Patoroch's Mk1 Rhinos- it wasn't until I lined up the part-finished model with a plastic one that I realised it was about 10 percent too big! I found a PDF viewer that will scale the prints so I managed to fix it and start rebuilding. This aside, the models are excellent. I print on A4 so that's not the cause.

Steve